Posts: 29 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Croatia
Please help, when I want to add new bookmark from web page on my screen display a message "operation temporarily disabled due to low memory"

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
I have exactly the same problem, the notification is a lie, because there is PLENTY of memory, and I am unable to solve the problem. Note: I even manually made an entry in Mybookmarks.xml, and it does NOT show up in MicroB, of which, by the way, I setted the memory-management to automatic. And in the Operabrowser there is NO problem at all with making bookmarks ... So, WTF is this lunatic again MicroB-problem then? Anybody understands this?

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
I also had this before reflash, how many bookmarks do you have, i can't remember how many i had, now i only have a few so i haven’t seen this error (yet)

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Netherlands
The number of bookmarks is not too relevant, as I had more bookmarks at the time that I could add still more bookmarks than I have now ... What seems to be relevant, however, is that all my internetradio-bookmarks have totally disappeared from the appearance of the standard media-player, and that, although I appearently can add one, this added one does NOT appear on the screen and therefore cannot be chosen ... BUT:

I just installed a small nothingness that links to superfly.fm and clicked it from 'all applications' ... and now listen to a soul radiostation that does NOT appear in the (very empty) list of the standard mediaplayer that is playing it at the very moment ...

So this seems to be a database-problem definitely ... and I do NOT know how to solve it: Anyone?