Active Topics

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
with this..im gonna buy N9 64gb black by next month before nokia store a my country decides to purge N9
Thatīs what I did...
just sold my black 16gb and bought a month old unicorn white 64 gb for a lovely 330 EUR

Originally Posted by jleholeho View Post
Thatīs what I did...
just sold my black 16gb and bought a month old unicorn white 64 gb for a lovely 330 EUR
lucky you, how i wish to have unicorn n9 here

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
When you think about it a 64 GB N9 is about the same price as a 64 GB ipod Touch...but includes a cell phone, navigation, better battery and MeeGo. Quite the steal if you ask me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mize For This Useful Post:
it may not be sold (officially?) in Finland anymore, but a reseller is advertizing the whole range of N9 (except black 16GB) with mail delivery from Heinola, Finland.
with 2 years NOKIA warranty

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by ombre View Post
This is not true. Better: this is not "imported" officially.
It's more likely they have stocked some units from clearance.
Nokia.com pages for us are not displaying it as part of the portfolio.
It is actually, have a closer look at the Nokia US website, it's listed there now, just tucked away.
Same for many other sites around the world now, it's still there, but well hidden.
I was very sceptical at 1st, but it does seem they're making if officially available, i.e. local warranty/support.
But it's constrained to only one major retailer, so it's not open slather availability in the retail channel.
That's almost as bad as not being officially available, but at least it IS finally officially available, albeit far too late to matter.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-06-17 at 10:40.

Just wondering, but has the N9 really been discontinued? I bought a N9 yesterday, imported Vietnamese model, assembled in China with a manufacturing date of 10.06.2012 on the box.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
It's nearing manufacture stoppage, that's for sure....
Many are speculating that it's still being manufactured in China, but no longer the other sites.
How much longer that'll last exactly is anyone's guess, sooner rather than later I'd say.
By the time we've hit Oct. I reckon it definitely will have stopped, I hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-25 at 05:59. Reason: typo

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
They will continue manufactoring and sell it in china because china is pissing on mr elops wp phones.

but when jolla comes out in china nokia will be even more doomed.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: