Active Topics

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by paoletto View Post
I have the exact same problem!

PR1.2 idle + 2g = 4mA consumption
PR1.3 idle + 2g = 7mA consumption

i dont know what changed, but i would really like the phone to consume like before in idle
Can someone with vanilla PR1.3 confirm this?
I personally consider anything less than 40mA very good, having less than 10mA is just unbelievable for me, since I use 3G on the move and Wifi in-house.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
PR 1.3, Drop Cache, FasterN9.

Yes, BT seems to have degraded

All in all, it's still an unfinished product and I can't elevate it to #1 du to lack of a "full" WhatsApp client (no media support).

Actually, quite a mess of a product and overall you can see why iOS is a better alternative. Still like it though

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Guys and girl. Elvis has just left the building. I just received the update.

Sensational!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Why PR1.2xxxxx_454 not received update?

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Hi everyone! I just reformatted my phone. When I tried to install drop cache it says that the download has failed and in the menu it's showing a red icon with (!) which belongs to the said application. Any help for this?

the tittle getting longer..lmao

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by gcalcott View Post
PR 1.3, Drop Cache, FasterN9.

Yes, BT seems to have degraded

All in all, it's still an unfinished product and I can't elevate it to #1 du to lack of a "full" WhatsApp client (no media support).

Actually, quite a mess of a product and overall you can see why iOS is a better alternative. Still like it though
I say it could've been worse without Wazapp and all the guys in this Community. Am not trading this phone for just a couple of Missing Vital Apps, the ones I need the most I have. I still think eventually the missing ones will become available.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I say it could've been worse without Wazapp and all the guys in this Community. Am not trading this phone for just a couple of Missing Vital Apps, the ones I need the most I have. I still think eventually the missing ones will become available.
True...
this community has been providing us with some serious software over the last year, thumbs up...
if I only had Shazam/Soundhound or Eyrie working similarly and some wifi-based remote control app for my home theater devices I´d be levitating

Somebody earlier that Facebook Notifications show instantly even when U've set up 10min intervals. I've just noticed something similar, but with Email instead, could be a coincidence but I just received an email before the set 30min interval expired.... Interesting

OP, why don't you change the thread title to "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Epic N9 PR1.3 Discussion Thread", already?

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert