Active Topics

I encountered a bug with the PR1.3 but I'm not sure if I was unlucky, needed to reboot, or if there is actually an issue.

When I record a video, it freezes for 3/4 seconds every 1 minute.

Does anyone have the same issue ?

The key difference is apps, data, then I had no apps installed/purchased and flushing was ok. My mistake is that I should had changed the product code instead of flushing fw.
One of the reasons I bought the phone sim-free is to be able to install plain upgrades and not depend on customised provider ones ;-(

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Czech Republic
aShtk : No, I do not have a problem with recorded video

The Following User Says Thank You to MaemoJirka For This Useful Post:
Just received my Singapore 64gb Black OTA notification

Will wait for tonight before I update though

Edit: BTW, I am in the UK

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Just received my Singapore 64gb Black OTA notification

Will wait for tonight before I update though

Edit: BTW, I am in the UK
Hopefully Philippines 64GB Black is soon to follow.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Anyone of you knows how to solve NSU error when installing on Windows 7 laptop? It keeps on saying that "installation already in progress, wait until it's done and try installing again"?

Just downloaded and install the Nokia Suite 3.5.x beta. With it I get a sw update notice for my Philippines Black 64GB N9. Since I want to retain all the installed software, I'll wait for the OTA update.

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
So after you turn off an app that used the internet, your WLAN connection is also closed?

What i mean is after you stop using an app that needed internet does it disconnect from the internet automatically?
N9 doesn't close the WLAN connection when you close an app that use the internet. I would consider it a bug if it does. Notifications and background updates still need to use online data. There is no benefit to disconnect the WLAN as the battery saving is negligible. Even worse, background updates will start to use mobile data if available.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ new york, NY
Received my OTA firmware upgrade here in New York about 8am this morning. After reading you guys comments for the past couple days, I've been playing with it all morning, and must say I'm not too impressed with pr 1.3 . Any fresh OS install will make the phone snappier, so it being snappier after the install and reboot was expected. I see small changes as many of you guys mentioned before.
I really think they should have done a couple big items, like getting skype video chat working (this might be software developer and not nokia's fault), or the ability to change fonts and font sizes.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Just completed the upgrade of my N9 64GB Black (North Europe) in the Netherlands to PR 1.3 via OTA. Everything seems fine up to now. Twitter & Facebook acts normal.

Thank you Meego - Harmattan team!!

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert