Active Topics

Notices

what does it have to do with Cleven?

As for WASH, it was mentioned, that it's not working. up to date, no one cared to fix it for our system

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Hi Estel
Since they implement in Cleven, reaver, they are the best persons to ask. Or i assume, they are. I really don't know why are you so grumpy. Not all of us have the knowledge like you about linux so we ask stupid questions.

I rather mean, that even your screenshot show using reaver from terminal, which doesn't have anything to do with Cleven.

BTW, using forum "Search" or google for "reaver" and finding thread with "reaver" in title, instead of "Cleven", doesn't require special knowledge about linux.

also, don't take offense - it was rather meritocratic post, about Your question belonging to other thread
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
Hi
a quick one about reaver
when we have a ap with space do we have to use "ap name" or just the ap name ?
ex?
reaver -i wlan0 -b bssid -c 11 -e my ap -d 15 -vv
or
reaver -i wlan0 -b bssid -c 11 -e "my ap" -d 15 -vv
ps
my wash in nor working. any ideas?
Since the name is very unreliable and can accept any type of character I have avoided using it. In reaver the AP name is optional.

Wash works fine for me. What versions are you using and how do you switch to the bleeding edge drivers?

Also,
Code:
Nokia-N900:~# dpkg -l |grep pcap
ii  libpcap0.8  1.1.1-2maemo4  system interface for user-level packet captu

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Guys ive got Cleven installed and working but i cannot get the reaver+wash1.4 working i cant see the wps feature at all? i had a friend help me install the files i needed reaver+wash1.4 zip extracted it opened cleven but its not there. Havent used N900 for a long time so ive forgotten most things if anyone can help me out that be great.

thanks

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Guys ive got Cleven installed and working but i cannot get the reaver+wash1.4 working i cant see the wps feature at all? i had a friend help me install the files i needed reaver+wash1.4 zip extracted it opened cleven but its not there. Havent used N900 for a long time so ive forgotten most things if anyone can help me out that be great.

thanks
see here: http://wiki.maemo.org/Cleven#Suggested

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Since the name is very unreliable and can accept any type of character I have avoided using it. In reaver the AP name is optional.

Wash works fine for me. What versions are you using and how do you switch to the bleeding edge drivers?

Also,
Code:
Nokia-N900:~# dpkg -l |grep pcap
ii  libpcap0.8  1.1.1-2maemo4  system interface for user-level packet captu
Hi Saturn
I use Wlan Driver Selector Applet to load the bleeding edge drivers. Wash is 1.4
Try to load manual with bash load.sh but still same error in wash.
I see that i have a different version. How do i upgrade to your version, but still keeping v49 ?
Attached Images

Last edited by q6600; 2012-06-13 at 10:24.

Hi q6600,

I cannot help you much since I don't have the same configuration neither the Wlan Driver Selector Applet to test it. I think, you better ask/check to that thread, that the applet was updated to have the latest drivers. If that is the case, the KP49 will not work for you.

This is something we have been discussing with freemangordon earlier and how to support previous versions of KP. Unfortunately, I cannot see a way to do this without including all versions of the driver binaries. Therefore, cleven versions 3.x provide support only for KP50.

If you need to stay with KP49 you will need to install manually version 2.5-2 from extras-testing. This comes with the drivers for all versions and you can use its interface to enable/disable them. Maybe not as easy as the applet.
Code:
apt-get install cleven=2.5-2
Your version of the pcap is from the SDK repo! Do you have this enabled?
If yes then disable it and run
Code:
apt-get install --reinstall libpcap0.8
As I said, I'm not sure all those will work so take extra care and be prepared in the worst case to reflash,

good luck.

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-06-15 at 18:15. Reason: correction for the re-installation command

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Hi Saturn
apt-get install -reinstall libpcap0.8 didn't work but
apt-get install libpcap0.8 work and now wash is working just fine from xterm, had the fcs error but fix it with --ignore-fcs
Now cleven reports corect after a scan the wps networks ( in the past i had just packet after scan ). Loading driver from cleven or from wlan apt selector will work.
Thank you!
Attached Images

Last edited by q6600; 2012-06-13 at 22:13.

Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
Hi Saturn
apt-get install -reinstall libpcap0.8 didn't work but
apt-get install libpcap0.8 work and now wash is working just fine from xterm, had the fcs error but fix it with --ignore-fcs
Now cleven reports corect after a scan the wps networks ( in the past i had just packet after scan ). Loading driver from cleven or from wlan apt selector will work.
Thank you!
Sorry, it should have been "--reinstall". I have corrected the previous post.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver