Active Topics

Poll: wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?
Poll Options
wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
no naru i didnt compile anything ! im still learning and im not that expert. i wish i am.
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
no naru i didnt compile anything ! im still learning and im not that expert. i wish i am.
i like your style ... I like this kind of peopel.. No ego in your self .. This is good

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kolkata, India
naru, apna bewkoof bana raha hai, yeh log teri reputation ki watt laga rahe hai, aur tu phate hue taanpura ki tarah likhte jaa raha hai. n900 ke liye whatsapp koi nahi bana raha hai, N9 whatsapp ke baad banega, yeh tread band karwa de ya toh asha 300 khareed aur ussmein karr whatsapp. Hum Indians ki reputation ki dhajiyaan udda di hai..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lohiaprateek For This Useful Post:
tum apna mazaak udwa raha hai, aur main tumhein kyun add karoon facebook parr, bahut immature kissem ke aadmi lagte ho,.

Give me your postal address, I'll send you a phone which can run whatsapp, if it is not made for the n900 why in the world are u getting so irritated about it, to the point that you are ranting about it in public, and for god's sake learn english

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Customer Care Officer? Hopefully only in Hindi/India, otherwise some poor guy / foreigner might get you assigned on the phone, and has to cope with that cliche of what Indians think is excellent English mingled with texting speak.

well I'm and Indian, but this guy is just weird, @don_falcone, I'm sorry for your tainted image of India, but then thats all because of the Media, he says he is doing this for kicks. Funny guy..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lohiaprateek For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Customer Care Officer? Hopefully only in Hindi/India, otherwise some poor guy / foreigner might get you assigned on the phone, and has to cope with that cliche of what Indians think is excellent English mingled with texting speak.
At the end of the day you guys have to depend an Indian, even to switch on a computer!!!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following User Says Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
At the end of the day you guys have to depend an Indian, even to switch on a computer!!!
no we don't

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
no we don't
good for you

coming back to topic,
it would be nice to have this feature in N900 as well. I love my N900 and i wish all the good / popular features are avaialble in N900 as well.

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520