Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
N9 port is mostly done, we are testing it right now as we speak. Tgalal started on a wazapp port for the N900 recently. he was telling me what had to be done to get it going too.
So we can expect a release soon? Don't keep everybody in the dark. Even an estimate time is OK. Nobody is going to jump on Tgalal if the date is missed. Did anybody jump on him for missing the May 1 date?

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
So we can expect a release soon? Don't keep everybody in the dark. Even an estimate time is OK. Nobody is going to jump on Tgalal if the date is missed. Did anybody jump on him for missing the May 1 date?
I disagree based on previous experiences... don't give an estimate, we don't need that all over again

Edit: didn't read the end and missed the sarcasm, sorry

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Once again, testing it right now, Tarek and I are speaking on wazapp now, we are busy checking for different bugs we've experienced before.

Edit: I don't think I can be any more transparent than that.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-05-14 at 09:49.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kein View Post
So tell us how long we should be patient? Another week? Another month? Another year? Surely you can't expect us to have unlimited patience?

The way you jump on SamGan for suggesting that Tgalal stop accepting donations until he release a beta give me the shivers. What is wrong with his suggestion? At least it will make Tgalal give more priority to this project.
Are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

Kinda gets annoying doesn't it when people are asking the same question over and over again!

what did a gun miraculously appear on the screen forcing people to donate, now that would be amazing hahaha
Call the Police!

Last edited by Jigzy; 2012-05-14 at 10:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jigzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
I think you guys just wanted to release this app at the same time as blizzard is releasing Diablo 3 )

All the wazzap whining is getting ridiculous. People are doing this on their own free time. Be patient or shut the hell up. Also, if you can't wait, just buy a cheap android phone that supports the official app.

The Following User Says Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Apparently the copy I had was a photoshopped video that seemed so real I believed it wasn't fake!

</sarcasm>

Chill, it's almost there.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread