Notices

Originally Posted by C00Ler View Post
TransTech, I have Nuke Pure Font I think that problem is in language.
ok... then i will have to edit the lockscreen file for you..

p.s. will post here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by AapoRantalainen View Post
I made first attempt to distribute Queen BeeCon Widget:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1178433

As stated this has never done before, so this is pioneer work. I would like to hear some comments about that before rushing deeper with widgets. Currently it could eat another widgets and what not, just because I haven't think every possible usercase.

---
Me and Marmistrz have discussed and we approximately know what we are doing, don't worry.
Hmm.. Good job, I will try to check this but I think i need to create a backup-menu backup before using this,
Anyway, alternately we can save the settings in desktop activity manager. [easy way]
--------
Ok, thank you.

TransTech, thanks in advance! I really don't know, as you can see in my post (screenshot), some Russian letters such as «К» or «Ь» are big. Some letters are small. I can't imagine why.

waiting desperately for the deb

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
TransTech, the transitions.ini contains the blacklist section. I removed it and will use this with .deb.
Please include this with 1.2.1.

btw. please make a bugs.maemo.org entry as a bugtracker
Attached Files
File Type: gz transitions.ini.gz (2.7 KB, 81 views)

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
where is the .deb? ;p
its amazingly greatish

Originally Posted by The Winter View Post
where is the .deb? ;p
its amazingly greatish

coming soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
Thanks for confirming..

[P.S: Add shortcuts from homescreen edit menu i.e the Desktop Menu when you long press on the Homescreen to add widgets.]
My dockbar is not same as yours, I only have the main applications button as you can see in the attached screenshot. I can add applications as you describe (added conversations but not placed yet).
Also, top and bottom of screen is not black. I have ThemeCustomizer 0.9-77. May that be the reason?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to hermes040 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hermes040 View Post
My dockbar is not same as yours, I only have the main applications button as you can see in the attached screenshot. I can add applications as you describe (added conversations but not placed yet).
Also, top and bottom of screen is not black. I have ThemeCustomizer 0.9-77. May that be the reason?
Use maemeemo compatible wallpapers from first post. (p.s. maemeemo compatible wallpapers and extra wallpapers files)
btw do you have portable wallpapers working? if yes, then set them seperately from desktop menu.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Seems that wallpapers will need to be put in MyDocs. How can I check whether the vfat partition is mounted?

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ sampit, indonesia
I think I already done with this, but apparently not as perfect as TransTech do, such as:
1. I do not know how to lock the orientation to portrait (stage six), the solution I'm just taking a plain landcape pictures, so as not obvious when the phone rotates into portrait
2. do not know how to use the wallpaper and set them respectively (stage two, number one), because the result is just like changing the wallpaper only, not as it appears on the video TransTech, the solution I use Wallpaeper applications, and combine 4 pictures into one ..
3. I can not change the "app shortcuts" to 100, and "web bookmark size" to 215, because it can not be changed, but besides those two things, everything can be changed, I do not know why, (stage two, number three)
4. when I opened the menu, the background is not transparent, but dark, so it is not like in the video TransTech ..

I think I'm doing it incorrectly, right?
but apart from that all,, my phone, looked fresh with her ??new look (though not as perfect as my wish), hopefully version. deb coming out soon, so I can fix it immediately,,,

Tags
maemeemo