Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Espooi, Finland
My N810 is an ackward companion for reading this forum: using "fit screen" view distorts the view, but without it I find it hard to zoom in so that the fonts rmain legible. As I hate to scroll back ans forth I use my laptop instead. Not very clever after having purchased this internet tablet.

Worse still, the search and thread tools functions seem not to work at all with N810.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
look for user cp--> edit options --> miscellaneous options and change the skin.
On the skin I have it also shows up at the bottom of the page in the left hand corner.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
as I write this on my N800...

The best way to use this forum on your N8x0 is to subscribe to the RSS feed to read the basic message as posted and then cllick on the message header to bring it up in the web browser.

Also be sure to set your skin preference to 'Classic' mode--this works best on the N800.

The Following User Says Thank You to rdcinhou For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Coventry, UK
you can also try setting a larger font size for the web browser using about:config.
Instuctions are some where in one of the itt forums
try a search

Originally Posted by rdcinhou View Post
The best way to use this forum on your N8x0 is to subscribe to the RSS feed
The last time I tried using the RSS feed, it only seemed to give me new threads, not new postings to old threads. Is this still the case?

Ironic that the N810 forum doesn't work all that well on the N810. This is one of those bloated sites that loads more than a hundred different elements, which takes forever, and hangs the browser while it's waiting for the last one to come down the line, if it ever does. Sort of a posterchild for the N810's browsing difficulties.

Last edited by mdarnton; 2007-12-31 at 02:26.