Active Topics

I bought one of the "mirror" finish screen protectors off ebay, thinking that it just meant glossy as opposed to matte finish...I was wrong!

It really looks like a mirror surface. Fit is okay (enough), but it looks pretty cheesy IMO. Also, to make the screen readable in all light conditions, I have to set the brightness all the way up.

I'll probably keep using the one I bought simply because I have it in hand now and I can't return it, but advise against buying these.

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I just bought a complete set for the N9 from GadgetShieldz.com. It includes some transparent pieces for all around the phone so that finally, the device will have a glossy look overall. I just started using it but initial impression is good. It covers almost all of the screen and so the swipe experience is not affected. I'll post some pics later.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
So, could some of you chime in with what your experiences have been after having used these protectors for a while now? I'm keen to get one, and maybe your thoughts will help me pick a decent one.

Originally Posted by ss29er View Post
http://www.skinomi.com/nokia-n9-skin-protector.html

This is by far the best screen protector out! It looks as close to being naked as possible. Beware that once it sets up completely (A few hours) it's best not to remove it.
So does the Skinomi protector give that same orange peel effect than that of the Invisibleshield?

I worry about the apparently easily scratchable screen of the N9, but at the same time the screen is one of the main beautys of the phone so seems such a shame to cover it in something that shows itself as an obvious screen protector.

any lumia 800 decent screen protector, i will use it on n9 to cover the whole screen and camera area, etc.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
so far I have been running my N9 with no screen protector. so far so good

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
I have ordered the skinomi full protection as I have had one before top quality stuff only it takes so long to get to the uk.