Notices

Does it work xtube on cute tube qml? can we have a wiki please?
many thanks

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Since this is different from the original cutetube, is it going to replace the one from ovi store for N9?
No. The N9 version will be updated separately, with event-feed integration features coming soon.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by J0ph33 View Post
maybe a known issue...did not check all the pages: when I want to enter my google login data in the internal browser (authorise), neither the internal nor the virtual keyboard works.
That's one of the problems related to Qt 4.7.0, which I spent a lot of time working around for the older versions. I don't have time to go through all that again, so I'm afraid that the choice is to install CSSU to get Qt 4.7.4 or put up with some minor problems.

Originally Posted by J0ph33 View Post
btw...is it be possible to create a browser plugin so that everytime you click a YT link it is automatically opened with cutetube? That would be great.
I'm not sure about this, but I would like to do it.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by stef4ne View Post
Does it work xtube on cute tube qml? can we have a wiki please?
many thanks
The XTube package doesn't work anymore. The features are integrated into the main application. You need to enable them by setting enableXTube=true in the config file located at

Code:
/home/user/.config/cuteTube-QML/cuteTube-QML.conf

My website

GitHub

it s perfect many thanks it woks lkike a charme!!

thank you very good app !! ^^

When i scrool over the widget, it starts cutetube by mistake

Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
It's a known problem. The widget accepts the mouse event as soon as the homescreen starts to move. I need to find a reliable method of filtering out these mouse events. The old widget had a lock button, but I don't really want to use that again. I'd rather make the widget behave like the stock widgets.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Holland
Hwere can I find this .config file exactly?
Can't seem to find...
Code:
/home/user/.config/cuteTube-QML/cuteTube-QML.conf
[/QUOTE]

Where is it hidden?

grtz

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
The reboot seems to fix that (at least here)

Don't have that problem myself. In fact mine is the reverse. I can't start cuteTube from the widget at all.
But I'm guessing it's because my video list is unpopulated, due to the fact that it no longer lists videos that are in the archive.

An idea for Marxian. Probably not possible but a downward swipe over the widget would be a neat way of launching cuteTube.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube