Active Topics

Notices

1.22 installed. still getting black screen. non cssu, power kernel 49

error below.

/opt/qmltube/bin/qmltube
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/main.qml:435:5: Unable to create type PageStack
PageStack {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/PageStack.qml:69:9: Unable to create type HomePage
HomePage {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/HomePage.qml:117:9: Unable to create type NavButton
NavButton {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/components/NavButton.qml:9:31: Invalid alias reference. An alias reference must be specified as <id> or <id>.<property>
property alias labelSize: label.font.pixelSize
^

The Following User Says Thank You to MarkyboyUK For This Useful Post:
I just installed cssu, now everything is fine

Originally Posted by MarkyboyUK View Post
1.22 installed. still getting black screen. non cssu, power kernel 49

error below.

/opt/qmltube/bin/qmltube
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/main.qml:435:5: Unable to create type PageStack
PageStack {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/PageStack.qml:69:9: Unable to create type HomePage
HomePage {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/HomePage.qml:117:9: Unable to create type NavButton
NavButton {
^
file:///opt/qmltube/qml/qmltube/components/NavButton.qml:9:31: Invalid alias reference. An alias reference must be specified as <id> or <id>.<property>
property alias labelSize: label.font.pixelSize
^
black screen too, no cssu and running power 49

Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post
@ nokiarocks are you using tracker-cfg? If I add cuteTube to the do not watch list it definitely doesnt show up in media player.

@pusak I had that problem but once I deleted the problem videos and changed the download folder to cuteTube it worked fine, I had changed it back to .cutetube when I first downloaded the update ...I also have the quality set to normal idk if higher res causes a problem
But since I added the folder to the "nowatch" directory it wouldn't show up in cutetube too ? :S

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Version 1.2.4 should be in extras-devel soon.

Changelog:

* Removed alias property from NavButton component to resolve issues with older Qt libraries.
* Added sharing of videos to Facebook and Twitter.
* Added copying of video urls to clipboard.
* Added dbus service with play and display methods for YouTube and Dailymotion videos.

The dbus methods are intended to be used by the widget, which will be updated sometime soon.

The methods can be called using dbus-send from the terminal. To play a video:

Code:
dbus-send --type=method-call --print-reply --dest=com.marxian.cuteTube / com.marxian.cuteTube.play string:"$VIDEO_URL"
To display the video info:

Code:
dbus-send --type=method-call --print-reply --dest=com.marxian.cuteTube / com.marxian.cuteTube.display string:"$VIDEO_URL"

My website

GitHub

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
marxian, did you take out the download bar from old version where you click the top bar to see download items in real time?

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
For some reason I am still unable to search for videos when I am signed in apart from that everything else is great.

Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
Any downloaded video doesn't goes to Archive list. Is this only with me?
Code:
sqlite3 ~/cuteTube-QML/cuteTube-QML.sqlite
select * from downloads
-> empty
same for me... archive is empty

Just upgraded from Stock to CSSU. No more black screen. All seems to be working.

Originally Posted by kaos_king View Post
You have to enable it in the config. Edit the file '/home/user/.config/cuteTube-QML/cuteTube-QML.conf' and where it says 'enableXTube' change it to true. Save & exit and run cutetube, tap the top bar to get menu up and click Xtube.
I don't seem to be able to locate the folder ".config". I have tried FileBox with Root enabled. Is there any where else this could be hiding? Am I doing anything obvious wrong?

I have tried removing both packages and reinstalling but no luck.

----edit----

Found it...Busybox needs the "show hidden files / folders" option selected. Done.

Last edited by purceywise; 2012-01-12 at 17:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to purceywise For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
error in translation :S
Everthing dont change in settnings menu, I translate to swedish.

I have translate example SystemSettingsPage in qt linquist. Portrait, Landscape dont change to swedish

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube