Active Topics

Notices

tried several times now but get no data testing inside Advanced gives [Exit Code = 3 Output Size = 0] also tried using this command in terminal but it returns nothing straight to cursor

Code:
wget -U "" -t 1 -T 5 -q -O 'http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/scoreboard?leagueTag=eng.1&lang=EN' | awk -v fav='Arsenal' 'BEGIN{FS="";r=3;}/^<\/style>.+<\/html>/{match($0,"[\|] <b  >.+<\/b> [\|]");print "\t\t\t\t\t<span foreground=\"red\" font=\"bold 14\"><i>" substr($0,RSTART+7,RLENGTH-13) "</i></span>";gsub(/(<\/style>.+<br \/>)|(<a[^>]*>)|(<[\/]*div[^>]*>)|(<div class="sec.+$)/,"",$0);x=split($0,m,"(<[^>]*>)");for(i=1;i<x;i++){n=split(m[i],p,"( - )|( [0-9]+-[0-9]+ )|( vs )");if(p[2]==fav||index(p[3],fav)==1){m[i]="<span foreground=\"green\" font=\"bold\">"m[i]"</span>";if(match(m[i]," [0-9]+\-[0-9]+ ")){split(substr(m[i],RSTART+1,RLENGTH-1),s,"[ \-]+");if((p[2]==fav&&s[1]>s[2])||(p[3]==fav&&s[2]>s[1]))r=0;else{if(s[1]==s[2])r=1;else r=2}}}print m[i];}}END{exit r}'

retried command on laptop and once I replaced the - in front of the url it gives the following warning message and no output.

awk: cmd. line:1: warning: escape sequence `\|' treated as plain `|'
awk: cmd. line:1: warning: escape sequence `\/' treated as plain `/'
awk: cmd. line:1: warning: escape sequence `\-' treated as plain `-'

Still no luck getting this to work

Hi,
I got problem with Queen Beecon. You see, I followed all the steps and didn´t have problem with installation. The explaination is very good done and it is easy to follow. I imported Eng- Premier L data, put Manchester United as my favorite team. Did not receive any error message during installation, but it still doesn´t work. When I press on the widget on desktop nothing happens. Well, OK I can see a little figure that pops up after I pressed the widget but that is all, nothing else is happening. What am I doing wrong?
Best regards M

Last edited by miroslav_s; 2012-01-08 at 15:06.

Guys ... try this version of the command:
PHP Code:
wget -"" -t 1 -T 5 --'http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/scoreboard?leagueTag=eng.1&&lang=EN' awk -v fav='Aston Villa' 'BEGIN{FS="";r=3;}/^<link rel="stylesheet".+<\/a><\/div>/{match($0,"[\|] <b  >.+<\/b> [\|]");print "\t\t\t\t\t<span foreground=\"red\" font=\"bold 14\"><i>" substr($0,RSTART+7,RLENGTH-13) "</i></span>";gsub(/(<link.*Auto Refresh<\/a><\/div><br \/>)|(<a[^>]*>)|(<[\/]*div[^>]*>)|(<div class="shadow spacer">.+$)/,"",$0);x=split($0,m,"(<[^>]*>)");for(i=1;i<x;i++){n=split(m[i],p,"( - )|( [0-9]+-[0-9]+ )|( vs )");if(p[2]==fav||index(p[3],fav)==1){m[i]="<span foreground=\"green\" font=\"bold\">"m[i]"</span>";if(match(m[i]," [0-9]+\-[0-9]+ ")){split(substr(m[i],RSTART+1,RLENGTH-1),s,"[ \-]+");if((p[2]==fav&&s[1]>s[2])||(p[3]==fav&&s[2]>s[1]))r=0;else{if(s[1]==s[2])r=1;else r=2}}}print m[i];}}END{exit r}' 
Replace eng.1 in URL with your preferred league
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
[HowTo] Find WEB URL for other Leagues not listed so far

Create/Import your Beecon according to instructions on first post of this thread

After import has been done, press "Edit Cmd" button and change wget's URL (according to following instructions (relevant part is selected in picture):

1. UEFA Champions League uefa.champions
  2. UEFA Cup uefa.europa
  3. Spanish Primera División esp.1
  4. Spanish Segunda División esp.2
  5. Italian Serie A ita.1
  6. Italian Serie B ita.2
  7. German Bundesliga ger.1
  8. German 2. Bundesliga ger.2
  9. French Ligue 1 fra.1
  10. French Ligue 2 fra.2
  11. Scottish Premier League sco.1
  12. Scottish Division One sco.2
  13. Scottish Division Two sco.3
  14. Scottish Division Three sco.4
  15. Dutch Eredivisie ned.1
  16. Dutch Eerste Divisie ned.2
  17. Portuguese Liga por.1
  18. Russian Premier League rus.1
  19. Turkish Super Lig tur.1
  20. Greek Super League gre.1
  21. Belgian Jupiler League bel.1
  22. Austrian Bundesliga aut.1
  23. Danish SAS-Ligaen den.1
  24. Swiss Super League sui.1

The steps that I am taking (tell me were I did wrong):
Copied your command (PHP code) from your last post nr 692, above. Then I entered seetings in Queen BeeCon Widget, pressed Advanced, pressed YES, went all the way down and pressed the button “Paste Clipboard to Buffer). After that pressed the button “Import Buffer to Beecon”, then pressed YES and the message pops up like on the picture that I attached. So, any ideas?
Attached Images

Originally Posted by miroslav_s View Post
The steps that I am taking (tell me were I did wrong):
Copied your command (PHP code) from your last post nr 692, above. Then I entered seetings in Queen BeeCon Widget, pressed Advanced, pressed YES, went all the way down and pressed the button “Paste Clipboard to Buffer). After that pressed the button “Import Buffer to Beecon”, then pressed YES and the message pops up like on the picture that I attached. So, any ideas?
No need for Advanced Settings.
Just go into "Edit Cmd" and paste new command.

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
YES!YES!YES! hahaha
it works
Thank you/hvala!

Best regards
Mika

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but it's not working for me . any help ?

Last edited by myname24; 2013-02-01 at 20:25.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
bump
is there any alternative ?