Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
I dont change the 24h setting. All tho I notice that if I change 24h setting it doesnt change if I dont close clock.
Otherwise I follow the sequens in the pictures to reproduce the bug.

Yea, I sure Im using the replacement.
I can rotate and so on.
Strange that you can reproduce it.
I have rebooted and I can reproduce it again.
May be I should set regional to english and again back to swedish to trigger someting, will try that.
Very awkward that "13:00" is immediately translated in "1:00 PM". On my phone, 24-hr and am/pm notations do never mix.

Tests on other phones would be helpful now. Any volunteers ?

Hi,

i have a problem, the labels of the buttons mix each other. I circled it on the picture. It is in new alarm window, repeat button. I think that there is not enough place for the polish label, probably you need add some extra space in a button for longer labels.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edoiks For This Useful Post:
edoiks,

I have shifted the conflicting text somewhat to the right so I assume it aligns correct in Polish now.

I updated the download which is referenced in the first post.

Please let us know if the adaptation was successful.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
I'm using clock replacement for a more than week and everything is OK.

The Following User Says Thank You to edoiks For This Useful Post:
First bug - when alarm starts, sometimes "Stop" and "Snooze" buttons places are mixed. "Stop" appears on the left, then next time is on the right. So instead of turning alarm off without even reading, I must read the screen every time, because I never know where that "Stop" button is (left or right?). It`s quite random.
Second bug - launch "Clock", select "New alarm", tap "Repeat", select any day(s), "Done". Short names of the days are now displayed in "New alarm" window at the "Repeat" button. They are displayed in wrong language, different then system one. My guess: it takes language from the "Regional settings" instead of "Device language" (in the "Regional settings" menu). Selecting "Never" and "Every day" for "Repeat" displays fine (in device language). BTW select many days for repeat and in portrait mode they are off the screen (not enough space) - some adjustment are needed (font size, text field position).
Third bug - leave "New alarm" window open for some time without any input. Sometimes it`s causing whole app to close. It`s rare.

Setup: PK49, DSP profile, newest CSSU, custom hildon desktop with locked portrait mode, newest clock binary.

The Following User Says Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
One more thing - in the "World clocks" view, there is a redundant dot before date field.

PS - app closed itself when looking at the "World clocks" two times in last one minute so it`s not specific to "New alarm" window (third bug from previous post).

The Following User Says Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by artpra View Post
One more thing - in the "World clocks" view, there is a redundant dot before date field.

PS - app closed itself when looking at the "World clocks" two times in last one minute so it`s not specific to "New alarm" window (third bug from previous post).
I do NOT notice a redundant dot in World clocks.

The application has the tendency to close itself after a while when it is not used. Don't know if it's a feature or bug. As long as it does not close then I'm actively using it I don't mind and actually find it convenient in most cases.

To be honest, I don't think any program should randomly close itself, until explicitly asked to (for example, timeout in settings). I also don't remember such "feature" in original worldclock, and this is a replacement, so it should not force such "features" in user (if no option to disable it), yep?

Not to mention, that - due to random nature of this "feature" - I'm quite convinced it is in fact a bug, segfaulting or whatsnot. Not a "feature" I would love to have.

Not demanding anything, just saying.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by artpra View Post
First bug - when alarm starts, sometimes "Stop" and "Snooze" buttons places are mixed. "Stop" appears on the left, then next time is on the right. So instead of turning alarm off without even reading, I must read the screen every time, because I never know where that "Stop" button is (left or right?). It`s quite random.

Setup: PK49, DSP profile, newest CSSU, custom hildon desktop with locked portrait mode, newest clock binary.
I did about 25 alarm tests, all responding in the order [from left to right] Stop - Snooze. I did this in a mix of portrait and landscape positions. Maybe the combination of the locked portrait mode and the way the clock determines the landscape/portrait position leads to this "random" behavior.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I do NOT notice a redundant dot in World clocks.
Take a look, it`s right before the date field:

The application has the tendency to close itself after a while when it is not used. Don't know if it's a feature or bug.
Definitely a bug, no app should close itself like that without specific user preference to do so.

I did about 25 alarm tests, all responding in the order [from left to right] Stop - Snooze.
Yeah, it`s quite strange - for the last two days no bug here too, so let`s classify it as "to be confirmed" by someone else.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post: