Active Topics

Originally Posted by lashback View Post
Well

After lots of headache and thinking. here is the information to all of you.

read all then say anything

Nokia N900 PR 1.2 has no bugs regarding Nokia messaging. It is the change and update of Nokia messaging server which showed this abnormal behavior

I thought it was N900 fault or bug before but then i signed up for the new account on Nokia messaging on My E63. The server address that i got was brandnew and it seems they moved to a bigger capacity servers as number of servers has reduced.

Anyway with new account i attempted the Nokia messaging setup on my 3G and it is working since then for past 1 week without any problem.

the problem was with nokia messaging servers changes.So try it.
Stupid question, where can you create a new Nokia Messaging account?

My problem is that since I changed from N900 to N9 the Nokia Messaging doesn't work no more. It's to say that I changed my sim-card with a micro-sim, but with the same operator, the same phone-number and so on, in other words a clone of my past sim.

I've also the same settings of my two mail-accounts on the phone, but Messaging doesn't work. I tought to give a try creating a new account, but could find only the terms of use and the login to my existent Messaging account, so where create a new account?