Active Topics

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
I mean use Winscp in PC

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Where is the web page desktop file located??

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Feature request: Could an internal swipe as well as external swipe be implemented? Not sure what the correct terminology is... but to get rid of a folder at the moment, you have to swipe from the edge. It would be cool if you could swipe from inside too (like the internal swipe when going from email to email in the mail app for example, and similarly in various other apps) which would mean you wouldn't have to be so careful to get the swipe right.

There appears to be a bug in the new 'Loading' icon when starting an app from within a folder. On certain icons you get the 'Loading' indefinitely. I have noticed this on two icons so far. The first is the IP address widget for Harmattan, the second is a script I wrote myself. You get the 'Loading' alert and that just stays on, nothing else happens, and eventually I kill the folder.

I use a bunch of different coloured arrows, arranged in a vertical column on the right of the display, as icons for my folders. Here they are in case anyone wants to use them.

Download all

The original file, if you want to create other colours, is here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noetus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
There appears to be a bug in the new 'Loading' icon when starting an app from within a folder. On certain icons you get the 'Loading' indefinitely. I have noticed this on two icons so far. The first is the IP address widget for Harmattan, the second is a script I wrote myself. You get the 'Loading' alert and that just stays on, nothing else happens, and eventually I kill the folder.
It's not really a bug. The loading screen behaves as intended: it is visible from the moment you click the icon until the application is launched and the folder is closed due to it no longer being visible. This behaviour is not suitable of course if you use a desktop file to launch a script, since there is no GUI.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Hi all,

First, my thanks to Marxian for this wonderful app.

Just to share the icons I'm using, which I gotten from http://mobilethemesworld.net/anna-gl...tehkseven.html

This is how my apps page looks like. Only the top 4 icons are folders.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snowparang For This Useful Post:
Is this a bug?

Running on PR1.0. When I open a folder, swipe it and open another different folder, I am greeted with the first folder I opened.

However, if I have a short pause before opening a different folder, I do not encounter the bug.

Pls watch the video for a better explanation. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/cIKHF-6ZZrg

The Following User Says Thank You to snowparang For This Useful Post:
I'm on a pr 1.1 and same.behaviour happen if you click.immediatly to a second folder afyer swipped.the 1st away .
if.you wait 1 or 2 seconds, you'll have.the right.folder on screen.
looks like a process is not killed on time so.call the.old one again ?

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It's not really a bug. The loading screen behaves as intended: it is visible from the moment you click the icon until the application is launched and the folder is closed due to it no longer being visible. This behaviour is not suitable of course if you use a desktop file to launch a script, since there is no GUI.
Right; I see. The workaround of course is just to swipe away the loading icon manually.

Are you planning any more updates or are you considering this pretty much done for now?

Tags
folders, organise