Active Topics

Great feature. Should have been part of the os!

Btw, what's the whitelist for? Shouldn't all numbers by default be on the whitelist (not blocked) if not on the blacklist?

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
When you use the whilelist, if the number is not in the list, the call is droped

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
When you use the whilelist, if the number is not in the list, the call is droped
Oh I see, thanks for the explanation.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
New version 0.0.2 is available to download
I've made some small changes to prevent multiple instances of callerx and I've added block unknown numbers option.
Check first post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
It's possible in future block sms too?

The Following User Says Thank You to mad_soft For This Useful Post:
Man, I waited for truecaller to get their thumbs out **! so this is so great! thanx man!

Thank you for this app. I'm wondering perhaps it's possible to select the blacklist/whitelist from my contacts (phonebook)? Also is there a way to set the voicemail number or forward to another number?

I see there's the settings icon at the lower right corner of the app screen (3 lines) but when I press it, it doesn't do anything....

Cheers!

Last edited by BlinkThinks; 2011-11-24 at 13:45.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Greece
Can someone tell me what is the default blocking action and if we can add to the lists a contact with all the numbers at once or we have to add each number of that contact separately?
Thank you

Originally Posted by memas View Post
Can someone tell me what is the default blocking action and if we can add to the lists a contact with all the numbers at once or we have to add each number of that contact separately?
Thank you
You will have to add, one at a time the numbers you want to put in the list. There is no option to just select them from the contacts list... If I power cycle my N9, it doesn't work. I need to open the app again.. Default action is a busy tone... I can't find any setting to divert to VM or another number.....

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Greece
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
You will have to add, one at a time the numbers you want to put in the list. There is no option to just select them from the contacts list... If I power cycle my N9, it doesn't work. I need to open the app again.. Default action is a busy tone... I can't find any setting to divert to VM or another number.....
Thank you for your response. I believe best blocking action is mutting the ringer but I found that only at symbian devices.

Tags
call blocker, callerx, calls