Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
if you succeed in removing the idiotic branding, can you post instructions? also, is it 'made in finland'?
Basically to remove the branding I'm flashing the phone to a Central Euro N9 64gb black version, and the stupid little button on the back I took a q-tip and the slightest bit of nail polish remover and dabbed it around and the thing came off. No Starhub are made in China.

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
if you succeed in removing the idiotic branding, can you post instructions? also, is it 'made in finland'?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...75&postcount=1

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Basically to remove the branding I'm flashing the phone to a Central Euro N9 64gb black version, and the stupid little button on the back I took a q-tip and the slightest bit of nail polish remover and dabbed it around and the thing came off. No Starhub are made in China.
It's physically branded?!?!

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
It's physically branded?!?!
It comes with a stupid little button/sticker on the back with a starhub logo on it, it is very easily removed however.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ohio,US
Anybody with N9 from Yellow deals. trying to get one from them.would like to know if it is unbranded

Originally Posted by vamshi View Post
Anybody with N9 from Yellow deals. trying to get one from them.would like to know if it is unbranded
Go ahead. It's unbranded and Made in Finland! I confirmed with them 2 days ago. Definitely a good buy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dolphins For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
Go ahead. It's unbranded and Made in Finland! I confirmed with them 2 days ago. Definitely a good buy.
thanks dude .how good they are with exchange and returns or warranty in case if we have some problems with the device

I can't say, but they did respond to me really fast when I contacted them. Also their feedback is good.

I've ordered one from them but I made it a gift to someone so until I'm told it's not faulty I won't know.
Warranty is a bit tricky since Nokia US might be reluctant to have a look at the device, but I'm sure if there's something wrong with it Yellow Deals would replace the device and we would avoid Nokia.

Also I'd rather deal with them from Amazon Market since the others I contacted refused to tell me where the device was made and ignored my questions.

Last edited by dolphins; 2011-11-17 at 21:14.

The Following User Says Thank You to dolphins For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
I can't say, but they did respond to me really fast when I contacted them. Also their feedback is good.
I've ordered one from them but I made it a gift to someone so until I'm told it's not faulty I won't know.
Warranty is a bit tricky since Nokia US might be reluctant to have a look at the device, but I'm sure if there's something wrong with it Yellow Deals would replace the device and we would avoid Nokia.
Thanks for the info.Just ordered one from them.

The Following User Says Thank You to vamshi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vamshi View Post
Thanks for the info.Just ordered one from them.
cool, good luck! what was your total price? also, let us know when it gets in if you can {made in finland, unbranded, etc}

also, 64gb right?

Last edited by wolke; 2011-11-17 at 21:36.

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge