Poll: What age group are you in?
Poll Options
What age group are you in?

as one of the 18 who at this point are "46 and older" this 51 year old feels the same as when i graduated college - except doing allniters is rather difficult these days

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
I feel rather young in here with 28 years, and I'm a Linux user only since 1998.

Soon to be 55 and feel great. Workout 4 day's a week and run 3 day's in the winter when the wife and I can't bike.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
41...but like Michael Jackson

27. 28 in may...

56 and still trying keep up. I read a quote the other day that said "you are as old now as you were when you became the person you are now".

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Interesting that there are several options in the poll till you get to be 45 then it's just 'and older'!

Well, if you kids would ever turn that damn music down and get off my lawn and quit revving your engine in the driveway and pay attention to all those posts I made about punch cards, you'd know I was at least over 50!

Actually, I'm 51 to be exact, and amazed that I am lucky enough to be able to have in my hand a device that I only dreamed about as a kid.

This is a very interesting little thread, thanks. It's nice to learn more about the 'regulars' so to speak.

Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post

Actually, I'm 51 to be exact, and amazed that I am lucky enough to be able to have in my hand a device that I only dreamed about as a kid.
Yes, I remember those dreams. But have a look here

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/bapix/Remco.htm

at the reality of what there was for "techies" in the mid-fifties.

I am 27 years old. First touched a computer in 2000, am thankful that a platform like gnu/linux is available, and love to challenge people to write smarter c++ code than me

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by barry99705 View Post
Damn dude! You're older than linux!!
And damn near dirt!

Tags
farting dust