Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Friends got two 64gb Black N9's from Malaysia, they were branded. But the 64gb ones from Dubai were not, despite being wrapped in branding.
Weird, 64GB N9 from Msia should not be branded as none are on contract. Only 16GB black are offered by telcos.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
Weird, 64GB N9 from Msia should not be branded as none are on contract. Only 16GB black are offered by telcos.
Yeah! I found it weird too. I'll have one in my hands to test by early next week.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
A friend of mine is going to Amman Jordan and says N9 available there and will bring me one. I assume this will also be made Finland if Dubai ones are. Anyone know the situation in Amman Jordan?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
I'm in North Carolina and my friends paid for 64gb Nokia N9's and got 16gb instead. Helping them get refunds right now.

I'm in North Carolina and my friends paid for 64gb Nokia N9's and got 16gb instead. Helping them get refunds right now.
Aiyoo . I put out a few posts earlier about getting the 64GB but you all seem to able to obtain it from online stores like superbuy.

Take note, very important, tell your friends (I'm from Malaysia):
1) Malaysia 64GB, 16GB cyan, 16GB magenta are all sold unlocked. ONLY the 16GB black are on contract with - Digi & Celcom. Correction, Celcom has 16GB black & cyan
Plus, those who won the N9 contest, if not mistaken, they also get 16GB black, but non branded, unlocked from Nokia. They can sell cheap as they got it free.

2) 64GB (black only) are very limited. According to the dealer, mostly reserved for pre-order customers those who didnt get it during launch (like me). 3rd batch 64GB will come, but dunno how loonggg that will take.

Last edited by eaglehelang; 2011-11-06 at 10:58.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Well people, I have sent a Black N9 16GB to diegofigueroa this friday. The total sum paid by him was $680 usd shipping included, and he must be receiving it by tomorrow. Sent it from México to Guatemala.

The official lauch in México is this November 9th, will be sold by telcel, unlocked/contract. Prices are $8,500 and $9,800 pesos for 16 and 64 GB repectively, and only in black ATM.

If anyone else is interested in getting a device please drop me a message. dcastrog at gmail.com

The Following User Says Thank You to dcastrog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
@gerbick so what about the clues for China / Finland N9s? Can you track what countries / stores are selling this or that version?
My Cyan 16Gb N9 arrived today, and is Made in China (white sticker). I bougth it from Expansys USA and imported to here, Spain (short tip: Don't do it! So bureaucratic...). It also has that weird US power plug, don't care so much, but... will be nice if we can find in the box the evidences of what's inside, power connector, etc...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...112011178.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...112011182.jpg/

Last edited by Hariainm; 2011-11-07 at 15:16.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Hey guys, i have successfully received my N9 16GB Black, from dcastrog.

I will upload a couple of photos later.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post:
Hey me too! cool, now there is two of these phones in this state.

No offense (and much appreciation) to those of you who created and maintained this thread, but I thought I would post that for a week or so (perhaps longer) N9s have been available on Amazon.

Looking at the listing, now, where it is sold by FGS trading (no idea who) but the order is fulfilled by Amazon. That means the item is stored in Amazon's warehouses. I'm a Prime customer and the N9 is showing up with the Prime logo, meaning free 2 day shipping. The list price for the black 16gb is $670 (i refuse to list 99c prices, sorry) with a limited amount in stock.

The "more buying choices" ad underneath the "add to cart" button shows some at $650 + free shipping.

I may jump on that. if i do, i'll obviously respond and let you know hwo it goes, and try to answer the questions that have popped up regarding the manufacturer, screen quality etc.

A friend working in Thailand said the Nokia store told him it would be 18,900 Baht (570ish USD) and available in November. I am not competent enough to try organize buying/selling these things or comfortable being a middleman, but perhaps this may help you if you know of someone going to Thailand.

The Following User Says Thank You to original_z For This Useful Post:

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop