Notices

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by thedarkus View Post
Some icons are still missing, Sygic Mobile, fMms, banner, extended call log, mokomaze, QtBubbleLevel, battery-eye, Catorise GUI, and Vodafone 190.

d!
I can fix these icons for you

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
first of all , dude THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT
as you can see the chat window , that icon needs to be resized so the number can easily be visible and yeah i have a request too , can you make a lock icon please ?
and yeah , you know in last version the button highlighted thingy you had was really awesome as compared to the new one , like that was simple and really cool , the outline one , if it is possible can you change it ?
i know in last version i had a problem that when i am downloading something i cant see a thing , and now i can , but it's up to you dude , if you can make that button highlighting thingy again it will be awesome then .

and yeah buddy i had posted this before but i think you forgot , i know it's usual to forget things when you are doing such a huge work alone .
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/64x64/hildon/maemodder.png
can you make an icon of this app too please ?

p.s the lock icon i am asking for is of an app called plus , which has three buttons(you can say) in it.
1-reboot
2-lockscreen
3-shutdown

and the lockscreen one is what i am using on my desktop for locking the screen .
so if you can then please go for it too .
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/poweroff.png

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/lockscreen.png

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/reboot.png

and yeah the new app cputweak
/usr/share/pixmaps/cpu.png

apology if i am being annoying :$
Attached Images

Last edited by eefo; 2011-11-01 at 00:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
okey, but the highlight thing I dont now what you talking about
Are when you get sms, mail and etc?

Ans no you are not annoying, this exadtly I want
I will fix the icons for you and as understand that not only yours icons in the queue

Last edited by robin92; 2011-11-01 at 10:16.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
thank you for the updates.
now, the theme is usable, i think almost all big bugs are gone ( mostly selection issues ).
i like the red and green line under the buttons, when u receive a call. u need to do something with speaker button ( when u make the call ).

the battery icon is a little strange, even the color changing is interesting. please make'it bigger if possible, now is just a half icon. she have a lot of empty space around, and is visible that something is missing. . Also, it is not very clear how much battery is there. maybe filling up the icon and changing color will be a good idea.

something else: i put shortcuts of some contacts, and when u press them they become white on white.

thank you for the updated icons, but i think that i have to give u some locations, because they did not changed ( ex: transmission, irreco ).

Just my ideas, not complains.

PS: I hope u undestand what i write over there, cause my computer is almost broken and i can't attach pictures, or something else to be more clear.

Originally Posted by ioncelmare View Post
thank you for the updated icons, but i think that i have to give u some locations, because they did not changed ( ex: transmission, irreco ).
do you rebooted ?

paths to banner and sygic icons requested

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
okey, but the highlight thing I dont now what you talking about
Are when you get sms, mail and etc?

Ans no you are not annoying, this exadtly I want
I will fix the icons for you and as understand that not only yours icons in the queue
this is what i am talking about , in your last update when you click something it only shows outline but in this update it's different .
can you change it to that outline thingy ?
and yeah as ioncelmare gave you a suggestion regarding battery icon , this is something hit my mind , as the battery icon is really small and have space on both up and under it why dont you do this , add percentage with battery icon ?
Attached Images

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
this is what i am talking about , in your last update when you click something it only shows outline but in this update it's different .
can you change it to that outline thingy ?
and yeah as ioncelmare gave you a suggestion regarding battery icon , this is something hit my mind , as the battery icon is really small and have space on both up and under it why dont you do this , add percentage with battery icon ?
no not in lists like contacs, sms, filemanager you now all lists. It is only one image for that :/

no not in lists like contacs, sms, filemanager you now all lists. It is only one image for that :/
ammm , anyways it's okay , cheers for the work
keep up the good work

paths to banner and sygic icons requested
I'm lookin' for right now, but i can't find these icons

d!