Active Topics

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
SD69, I'm guessing you're getting confused, the first post clearly indicates the CSSU already includes the patches in version 16.8, which is the latest version that was out in September.

The patch that isn't in the CSSU is that to the control panel applet, it shows the DigiNotar certificates as normal ones rather than blacklisted ones.

Also, the wiki's changelog seems to be messed up, I pinged merlin1991 (he maintains/edits that page to fix it).

Here's the changelog in the debian package:
http://gitorious.org/community-ssu/m...bian/changelog
thanks for the correction

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Romania
We could also do something to thak nokia and CSSU community.All users that have an n900 could send an email to nokia and thak them because they didnt forgot us, i still think that the CSSU community had a big impact to nokia, and because of that nokia decided to launch an update.Thaking them (CSSU and Nokia) is the least thing we could do, i`m not using CSSU but, i thak them.With this security update we will have a new flash update to ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
now when nokia have decided to prepare an update. why don't they bring a full pr 1.4 update with many improvements

The Following User Says Thank You to abhirajsoni For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Romania
Your right, that would be a very good thing....but i dont think this would be possible and i think that this will be tha last update for our devices.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Gosh people.. stop living in Denial...Please.. only reason Nokia is coming out with the update is because of the DigiNotar Certificate Problem..and its Nokia responsibility to take care of it..but all you guys want are Apps, video calling etc...Nokia does NOT gives a crap about what you all want.. If you want something in your phone.. stop crying here day after day and learn Qt, gtk, and start working...
Contribute for Nemo/Meego for N900.. make it happen there...
Instead of wasting 5 mins here just to say.. i want this and that..use those 5 mins to read a tutorial on Qt. thanks.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arora.rohan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by arora.rohan View Post
Gosh people.. stop living in Denial...Please.. only reason Nokia is coming out with the update is because of the DigiNotar Certificate Problem..and its Nokia responsibility to take care of it..but all you guys want are Apps, video calling etc...Nokia does NOT gives a crap about what you all want.. If you want something in your phone.. stop crying here day after day and learn Qt, gtk, and start working...
Contribute for Nemo/Meego for N900.. make it happen there...
Instead of wasting 5 mins here just to say.. i want this and that..use those 5 mins to read a tutorial on Qt. thanks.
i want to learn and contribute to maemo and meego. from where i can learn qt ? any tutorials etc.

Still waiting for the update. I'm glad Nokia has released the security update

Thanks for informing !

Meh............
  3. Nokia 6110 Navigator (Black)
  4. Nokia N900
  5. Sony Xperia Z1
  6. Nokia 8

i want more from maemo..................

The Following User Says Thank You to xxxasid For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
i want to learn and contribute to maemo and meego. from where i can learn qt ? any tutorials etc.
QT tutorials:

http://doc.trolltech.org/4.7-snapshot/tutorials.html

here is a nice entry from qgil about how he got started with it with little development experience:

http://flors.wordpress.com/2011/08/2...with-qt-quick/

I would like to start developing in QT sometime and will start with these.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drekkie For This Useful Post:

Tags
security