Active Topics

Marxian, ever thought adding support for mixcloud.com as well for this same app? Not sure if API is public.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Apologies to anyone that visits the MusiKloud website. I don't have any hosting atm, so I'm just using the basic template provided when I purchased the domain name.
Still need hosting? As long as you aren't pushing terabytes a month, I'd be happy to give a helping hand...

Also, how does MusiKloud handle gapless tracks? Couldn't seem to find info in the thread about this.

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by biatch0 View Post
Still need hosting? As long as you aren't pushing terabytes a month, I'd be happy to give a helping hand...

Also, how does MusiKloud handle gapless tracks? Couldn't seem to find info in the thread about this.
I still need hosting, although I haven't given it much thought recently as I've been busy working on the updates and also on the Symbian versions.

Gapless playback support is entirely dependent upon how QtMobility (which in turn uses the gstreamer backend) deals with this. I doubt that it is supported, but since this application is used mostly for streaming audio over HTTP, it's probably moot. Even when playing downloaded tracks, there are probably few, if any, cases where gapless playback would be of any use (maybe some SoundCloud sets).

My website

GitHub

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Petteri View Post
I see that text on store has update with scrobbling text, but the actual version at least on my store app seems to be 1.0.1. Maybe they don't roll the updates to all regions at the same time or something. I'll just wait a bit longer
My store app still does not see the update, I have ran update software on settings menu and restarted the store app couple of times. Any tips on how the get the latest version

Maemo 5 version will be on the way, once the Meego-Harmattan version is finished.
Time to make the Maemo 5 version?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!?

My store app still does not see the update, I have ran update software on settings menu and restarted the store app couple of times. Any tips on how the get the latest version
My bad. I updated both the content and package file, and I have since learned that it is only the content that has been updated. The package file QA is still in progress. It should be in the store pretty soon. I'll post an update here as soon as I get the confirmation email.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jaykie View Post
Marxian, ever thought adding support for mixcloud.com as well for this same app? Not sure if API is public.
I tried the approach of supporting multiple services with cuteTube on the N900. It turned out to be a bit messy IMO. The problem is that the APIs have different features, which makes UI design more difficult.

My website

GitHub

Got the email. Version 1.0.2 is in Nokia Store.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Got the email. Version 1.0.2 is in Nokia Store.
Downloaded already Big thanks for the last.fm support. Works great

The Following User Says Thank You to Petteri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
i noticed your application isn't listed by the soundcloud website. Do you have to submit info to them for them to display it in their app's section?

Tags
music, musikloud, soundcloud