Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

i want version 1.9-6. can any1 please upload it.plzzz
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
checking batterypatch using the script on first page gives me a result of 1000. it means patch is not applied?
i tried to install the old patch with batterypatch.tar.gz
but i still gives me the result of 1000. it only happens after i update with the patch 1.9-9.
anyone could help?

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
ricardo8 and any other people having problems
use the full removal script and then reboot then reinstall batterypatch/speedpatch

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
browsing sucks my battery...

I fixed the conversation black screen problem by removing the browserd from the STOP process list in the cpu_sleep script.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Does anyone of you that understand how these patches do what they do see any reason why i'm having a hardtime answering calls, or why somtimes the audio during a call gets mangled kinda like i don't have enough bars but it seems what actually happens is the phone gets unresponsive ?

Last edited by TiagoTiago; 2011-10-19 at 17:13.

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Forest of Dean, England.
Removed Speedpatch a few days ago.

MY experience was that it didnt really speed it up and there were stability issues.

I know that wont be everyones experience, but everyones device is different, running different combinations of other software.

I've gone back to untweaked (aside from Kernel / Clock Speed) and the device is back to being fast and reliable.

If it works for you keep it, if it doesnt remove it.

PICTURES TAKEN WITH MY N900

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
hi, since my reflash and latest updates, my n900 is really fast and responsive and the battery is great...even the xterm error has gone away for good, but i was noticing something similar with the described by TiagoTiago...really unstable gsm coverage shown in the bars, moving constantly up and down in places where other phones are completly stable and showing awsome gsm reception, and trouble recieving calls with quality...as my system was recently reflashed, i only thought my SIM was old or messed up...you think it is related with the patches???

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
reverted back to the old patch using a script, not a .deb file. works well on my device.

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Forest of Dean, England.
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
hi, since my reflash and latest updates, my n900 is really fast and responsive and the battery is great...even the xterm error has gone away for good, but i was noticing something similar with the described by TiagoTiago...really unstable gsm coverage shown in the bars, moving constantly up and down in places where other phones are completly stable and showing awsome gsm reception, and trouble recieving calls with quality...as my system was recently reflashed, i only thought my SIM was old or messed up...you think it is related with the patches???

Uninstall and reboot and test.

If its better then I'd think its the patch partly to blame.

PICTURES TAKEN WITH MY N900

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe