Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
You might have to wait for PR 1.1 for that. Copy and paste comes in PR 1.2. HTML form upload in PR 1.3. Flash support (maybe) in PR 1.4.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
sources on those?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I'm being nice to you, but sarcastic towards Nokia and about the probability of updates coming to the browser.

The fixes mentioned are not implemented in the current firmware, but are suggested to be implemented for a future update. I'm still waiting for PR 1.4 on my N900.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
still filing them as bug reports unless done allready cant be less useful than not reporting them.

The Following User Says Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I am 100% sure we atleast will get ONE update and hopefully above stupid issues about texbox and cut&paste is fixed.

I also think that the PR will be release around NW2011 same goes for symbian Belle for N8/C7 etc..

I mean even if they NW2011 will be VERY WP centric. They MUST show symbian/Harmattan users that they still support those mobiles that still is on the market!

Hell they would fail even more if they dont!

And then I still hope we get updates and actually I think we will get updates. Remember that N9 is NOT N900.

I know 99% will not agree on so please dont flooood with messages about how Nokia has been in history and how ****ed nokia is etc... Let atleast me who buy the device have SOME hope left on this company or atleast Harmattan and Qt....

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
You might have to wait for PR 1.1 for that. Copy and paste comes in PR 1.2. HTML form upload in PR 1.3. Flash support (maybe) in PR 1.4.
Copy and paste comes in the first update.

Ohh this thread is so tiny!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wait. The phone doesn't do copy and paste?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Wait. The phone doesn't do copy and paste?
The phone does, but the browser does not (except address bar).

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
This is the mini water-cooler thread, stick to the ones w/a specific focus to get answers.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=78598&page=10
The issue you're seeking to know about, has been touched-on in there.

Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
How so ? Proof please ?
No proof, this is just friendly information for N9 owners. If you need this information verified to make a buying decision, please assume that everything I say is false and just wait for the actual updates.

The Following User Says Thank You to kanishou For This Useful Post: