Active Topics

Another plea for you to support other languages than audio track 1 directly. As you say, you can work around it, but it would be so much nicer to have it available in your smashing program. Just a little box to specify the language preference the same way mencoder likes it is all it needs.

Originally Posted by pmaxx69 View Post
I have converted many rmvb files without problems.
Are you using the mplayer/mencoder included, or you have replaced this files with a old version?
I downloaded "MPlayer for Windows (Full Package) 2007-11-18" to replace the included one,what it made a difference is the rmvb files can preview now,but still unable to convert...
Would somebody tell me how to troubleshoot?

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Originally Posted by jheather View Post
Another plea for you to support other languages than audio track 1 directly. As you say, you can work around it, but it would be so much nicer to have it available in your smashing program. Just a little box to specify the language preference the same way mencoder likes it is all it needs.
Another plea from here.

Ti prego Paolo... tante grazie ;-)

Originally Posted by twaelti View Post
Another plea from here.

Ti prego Paolo... tante grazie ;-)
Hi!
Sorry to All because i don't have updated N800 VC from long time (i am very busy at work :-( ), but i can work on it in this week-end and in the holidays. I will try to add all the features that you have suggested.

bukubuku:
have you tried to convert rmvb files directly with mencoder?

Paolo

Hi,

First off - Thanks for this software it really is excellent. The videos come out great and it is sooooo easy to use.

I am having an issue with the YouTube video convert. I have searched this thread but I did not see this error. I enter in a URL and press the YouTube button. The program connects and gets the video name from YouTube. When I press ok I immediately get an error "YouTube URL Error!". I have tried with a bunch of different URLs on a two different computers. Both computers were XP SP2. I have version 0.8.4.0 installed on both computers using the full install package.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by billauer View Post
I enter in a URL and press the YouTube button. The program connects and gets the video name from YouTube. When I press ok I immediately get an error "YouTube URL Error!"
Hi!,
try, first, version 0.8.4.1:
http://xoomer.alice.it/sepaolo/n800v..._0841_beta.zip
Then, if you have again the "YouTube URL Error!", send me (PM or to my mail address) the youtube link.

The Following User Says Thank You to pmaxx69 For This Useful Post:
Cool - It works in the beta version -

Thank you!

Also - is there any way to batch a directory of avi files to convert?

Thanks again.

I am sorry I have given up
I installed another convert software "wismencoder",and it works....

Originally Posted by gerald_clark View Post
Not all my DVDs have audio track 1 as the english track.
# Encode a DVD - English track + French subtitle
tablet-encode -m -alang -m en -m -slang -m fr dvd://1 out.avi

If you want to check languages & subtitles, just play the file with mplayer and look at the given track informations.
HTH.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New York
Hello,

Recently discovered this program. It works great! Videos are very nice quality, and I have had no problems with audio sync or frame loss.

Tried a search, and some trial and error, (emphasis on error) but couldn't figure out one problem I have.

A DVD I may wish to convert starts off with numerous (4 or 5 ) VOB files. I add each to be converted, and now my resultant video is split into 4 or 5 separate parts. So, when I get 30 minutes into the movie, I need to now open the second file to continue. Isn't there a way for these to all be linked together so the movie is one contunous file?

Thanks,

CG