Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by selfish_russian View Post
BTW, Erik Bertman from Nokia Eurasia said they received 15000 preorders for N9 in Russia.
So much for Eldars BS numbers

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
About Nokia service. N900 was serviced properly, and my in between phones phone, the C7, was dropped multiple times, submerged in water, and sent to Nokia. I received a new C7.

I really like Nokia's service in the Netherlands. Had poor experiences with Samsung though.

The Following User Says Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
So much for Eldars BS numbers
Only 77,000 left. Better be quick.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
It is still not on Amazon.com in the US. Where are the Mexicans on this forum? Helloooooooo Mexicoooooo. What about Canada? Is it coming there?

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 238 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
It is in the finnish press release:
http://www.nokia.fi/nokia/lehdisto/t...newsid=1549733

Sports tracker also mentioned.
That would be finally good news (regarding ST), I was already prepared to go with eCoach.

I just hope that this information in PR was not anykind of f**kup/mistake from Nokia's side. STT (company behind ST) has not promised anything in public yet to my knowledge.

Last edited by JiiHoo; 2011-09-27 at 15:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to JiiHoo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ New Delhi, India
Wow... Nokia 701 is already available at Nokia stores in India while the N9 is not even launched here. I really m frustrated.

The Following User Says Thank You to rohit.hellboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
It is still not on Amazon.com in the US. Where are the Mexicans on this forum? Helloooooooo Mexicoooooo. What about Canada? Is it coming there?
What's wrong with mco?
http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=28169
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
nice to hear all those horror stories of how bad nokia are for support etc.
i bought my n900 in the uk, (not available sim free in ireland) and i had a problem with the ear piece, was loose so cutting out when on calls. brought it into a repair shop who fixed it through nokia warranty for free. i gave them €20 to do it in an hour instead of 24hours, they also replaced the LCD because of some dead pixels.
I also can't complain. In the past 6 years I had a problem with an old Nokia Symbian phone and with my Internet tablets (770 and N800: screen wore out near the end of the warranty period, became a lot less responsive), They all got repaired. Repairs did take a couple of weeks because the components weren't in stock at the repair centre, but all devices work up to this day.
Never had any problems with my newer devices, so don't know the service is today.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n9_shi...-news-3185.php

... and one of those very first - is mine

Life is good

On a second note, the cool thing is Swipe UI, the design and Qt, make no mistakes. The OS itself is irrelevant, although I have already heard some unsubstantiated rumors Why change a winning team kind of rumors.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Netherlands
According to the Finns, the 16GB Nokia N9 will cost €480, whereas the 64GB version will go for €560. And those are prices before taxes, so they would actually end up higher.
Why would you buy a N9 if you can buy 2 Samsung Omnia 7's for that price? Even a Samsung Galaxy S2 (the fastest phone on the planet) is cheaper! only the iPhone is more expensive.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????