Active Topics

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Check out

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/android/8...-s2-hercules-x

The video here shows NFC on Samsung Galaxy S2 that will be released in Canada (Telus) and probably US (T-Mobile). I think At&t version coming in a week also has NFC. Apparently the Sprint version does not have NFC but I'm not sure.
As already said a few times this device will NOT come to sweden... (Atleast not with NFC)

Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
No they haven't.
Why are people spreading these weird rumours, when they don't even follow Microsoft?
cause it nice spreeding rumors about a crap platform like WP and windows

But yes I readed it from a Microshit forum somewhere... Some guys were angry cause they liked silvershit muahaha

This show again that it is not simple being totally opensource

http://cordiatab.com/#news

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Wow, seriously?

I post a reply to this thread full of information, and you guys catch me on "not being specific whether I am talking about the N9 or the N950? REALLY?"

THAT'S what you flag?!

... Well, it does show the lack of depth of people on this thread. sad, really.

only takes a few trolls, to really make everyone look bad.

-Thom

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to tschak909 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by tschak909 View Post
Wow, seriously?

I post a reply to this thread full of information, and you guys catch me on "not being specific whether I am talking about the N9 or the N950? REALLY?"

THAT'S what you flag?!

... Well, it does show the lack of depth of people on this thread. sad, really.

only takes a few trolls, to really make everyone look bad.

-Thom
Not people, just abil_uk. Not a few trolls, just one. He is directly and inderectly responsible for the departure of a bunch of usefull users here. You can/should add it to your ignore list right away, trust me you'll never regret. Your post was full of information indeed, as testified by the huge number of thanks it gathered.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
The N9 unboxing , this time in English .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WtHA...layer_embedded

Nokia 360 Play and N9 demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZf5...mbedded#at=116

Last edited by SR90; 2011-09-26 at 18:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by erendorn View Post
Not people, just abil_uk. Not a few trolls, just one. He is directly and inderectly responsible for the departure of a bunch of usefull users here. You can/should add it to your ignore list right away, trust me you'll never regret. Your post was full of information indeed, as testified by the huge number of thanks it gathered.
very true. i found what you said (only just read it there few mins ago, catching up on missed posts) to be one of the best posts left on this thread. i didn't even see his response as i've had him on ignore from the magic super usb fix he's claimed and the ban threats from it too.

do yourself a favour and just add to ignore list

Guys when you argue points with him, it doesn't matter. there is no logic behind his ranting and posts so it's illogical to try use it on him. the simple answer is to ignore the posts like you'd ignore an annoying kid looking for attention.
Edit:
and it's fecking annoying when you keep filling up 200 posts of quote replies to him. it's n9 thread not abill thread

Never argue with stupid people. They lower you too their level then beat you with experience.

as for the N9, even if it is more locked down i will probably get it for what it is rather then what it could be. what it is, has a lot going for it compared to whats out there. try for 3 days to list all he things you do with your phone. include how long you do it for. then you'll see what your requirements are. mine is making/recieving lots of calls and txting and taking pictures and using some websites, music and looking cool (delivery reports are handy *hin hint ios* )

Last edited by smegheadz; 2011-09-26 at 18:13.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
@abill if you where a company your share price whould be worth zero. Noone would do business with you because no one could trust you or discuss things in a real manner, since you live in your own world.

If you where a country, you would Greece...lucky for you, you ain't à county or à company so its really no problem.

Have nice life with your n9. You Will love it. You just don't know it yet.
LOL! I see that abill_uk was having one of his Schizophrenic episodes again. I'm so embarassed that he is apparently from the UK.

Oh in addition to your funny analogies......if abill_uk was a dick, he would be a 2 incher.....when hard.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
As already said a few times this device will NOT come to sweden... (Atleast not with NFC)
Well, I guess you could buy one from a US GSM carrier like At&t or T-Mobile, have it unlocked and use a sim card. My favorite phone of the day, the Samsung Galaxy Note, may be available unlocked with option of NFC assuming this source is reliable...

http://www.reviewsongadgets.com/578/...pecifications/

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
You'd think abil would stop posting the same comment over and over again
[quote]This message is hidden because abill_uk is on your ignore list.[\quote]

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deadmalc For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????