I'm trying, and failing, to open a maemo5 project in qtcreator 2.3.0 (that came with the 1.1.3 sdk) on ubuntu 11.04

The issue is that when I try to open the .pro file, I don't get any option for a maemo5 project.

What am I missing?

Max.

While I have not used the new qtcreator, I believe the maemo target/tools are available as an online add-on/update.

It has to be added via that function manually from what I've read

Originally Posted by jackburton View Post
While I have not used the new qtcreator, I believe the maemo target/tools are available as an online add-on/update.

It has to be added via that function manually from what I've read
Thanks for responding, but I wonder if you have any references? I'd like to check that I've done it correctly.

I did use the 'Maintain Qt SDK' tool - the Package manager -, to add the only thing I could see that referred to maemo and that was the 'Development Tools'/Maemo Toolchain. I don't see anything else :/

Max.

There is a bug in last Qt SDK. get a look here: https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTSDK-864

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
There is a bug in last Qt SDK. get a look here: https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTSDK-864
Depressing that they could allow this bug to be released, but nice to know it's been fixed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try the w/a or different version.

Originally Posted by davidmaxwaterman View Post
Depressing that they could allow this bug to be released, but nice to know it's been fixed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll try the w/a or different version.
While the workarounds work to some degree, there also seems to be an issue with the include path for the mobility libraries, so I added a comment to the above bug, and moved back to QtSDK 1.1.2 (QtCreator 2.2.1), where things are make much more sense