Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Hey ammyt, I still have the problem with multiboot when memory card is inserted and I have the following lines on the screenshot attached.

My device is flashed with the 8gig partition, and even when nitdroid is running it won't see the memory card, it recognizes the rest of the internal hd as a memory card, and, I didn't know, it asked to format it, which I did and lost everything that was there.

apart from that, I have only the problem of not being able to access im+ and whatsapp through 3G.

great job, it runs android better than my xperia X10 mini pro!
Attached Images

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by rmarcus View Post
Hey ammyt, I still have the problem with multiboot when memory card is inserted and I have the following lines on the screenshot attached.

My device is flashed with the 8gig partition, and even when nitdroid is running it won't see the memory card, it recognizes the rest of the internal hd as a memory card, and, I didn't know, it asked to format it, which I did and lost everything that was there.

apart from that, I have only the problem of not being able to access im+ and whatsapp through 3G.

great job, it runs android better than my xperia X10 mini pro!
Change mmcblk0p2 to ${INT_CARD}p2
Bingo.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Change mmcblk0p2 to ${INT_CARD}p2
Bingo.
Done! Working...any ideas on the GSM and Whatsapp issue?

Last edited by rmarcus; 2011-09-17 at 12:18.

sir amyt.. no solution for cant flash kernel??

I am working on a new version, wait for it, or look into thread.

okay sir amyt.. ill wait..tnx..

Has anyone got Whatsapp working o GSM? I guess it must be some kind of configuration on the APN
Also...is there anyone from Brasil?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Finland
Thanks wakkamis, that helped a lot. But when nitdroid installation was finished, XTerminal closed by itself, and nitdroid installer icon in the application menu wasn't changed to nitdroid uninstaller. When i do a multiboot, there are only 2 kernels, original and kernel-power. Something gone wrong? How much memory are reguired to install nitdroid?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Finland
A video about installing nitdroid for noobs would be very useful and noobs like me doesn'make as much stupid guestions.

Now with the new version, kernel_fix script is no longer required. Everything should be completed automatically and smoothly. No need for sudser either.
If the installer bails out while commencing checks, it is probably the folder /and exists, or your battery charge is low (below 20%).
Please test and feed me back, I really need to start creating a GUI before heavy school weeks approach, please feedback.
I will probably make the GUI using QT, was thinking of zenity as I am well familiar with it, but found that this will make a good reason to learn QT.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid