Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by pmmalta View Post
I applied the kernel fix, but it keeps loading maemo directly.....

...please don't punch me
I haven't tried the new installer yet, but I thought I'd ask: are you booting with the keyboard open? If you are booting with the keyboard closed, it won't prompt you for which OS to boot into. It would default to the last OS it booted into which might explain what you are experiencing.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Sao Caetano, Sao Paulo
Originally Posted by jschan View Post
I haven't tried the new installer yet, but I thought I'd ask: are you booting with the keyboard open? If you are booting with the keyboard closed, it won't prompt you for which OS to boot into. It would default to the last OS it booted into which might explain what you are experiencing.
yep, have been trying with the keyboard open

Last edited by pmmalta; 2011-09-15 at 03:07.

Installer doesn't appear to work for me. It says COMMENCING CHECKS and then bails out of the shell.

sucess to install nitdroid. but when i try to install apk files from manager,i'm getting parsing problem. anyone know how to solve this problem? there is no problem for me to download from market.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Installer doesn't appear to work for me. It says COMMENCING CHECKS and then bails out of the shell.
How much battery charge do you have?
It will bail out if your less than 20%.

Originally Posted by menghao1993 View Post
sucess to install nitdroid. but when i try to install apk files from manager,i'm getting parsing problem. anyone know how to solve this problem? there is no problem for me to download from market.
How about using the Android browser to download Root Explorer, and then installing apks using Root explorer?

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
How about using the Android browser to download Root Explorer, and then installing apks using Root explorer?

ammyt
you mean use browser to download craacked root explorer then try to install with it?
and i got few more question
1. what freq should i set if i want n900 battery to last longer. for now i m using 125-500, it drain up within 3hours with constant kik messenging and 3g
2.i tried to use whatsapp but whatsapp unable to detect my 3g connection,same for browsing, i on the browser, it show that unable to show page due to no internet connection, but i'm still able to surf..whatsapp work fine with wifi.
3.how do i access the pictures and songs in maemo from nitdroid?
4.i can't receive files from other device via blueooth, it shows no SD card present.

Originally Posted by menghao1993 View Post
ammyt
you mean use browser to download craacked root explorer then try to install with it?
and i got few more question
1. what freq should i set if i want n900 battery to last longer. for now i m using 125-500, it drain up within 3hours with constant kik messenging and 3g
2.i tried to use whatsapp but whatsapp unable to detect my 3g connection,same for browsing, i on the browser, it show that unable to show page due to no internet connection, but i'm still able to surf..whatsapp work fine with wifi.
3.how do i access the pictures and songs in maemo from nitdroid?
4.i can't receive files from other device via blueooth, it shows no SD card present.
I meant any root explorer, like Astro for example, download it via your NITDroid browser then a popup will show to install it, install it, then browse to your .apks location(s) and install them.
1. 250 805 conservative
2 and 3. You should first set your APN Settings in the settings.

i downloaded the installer as i followed the insturctions,but then it was asking me for a pwd now,but then i read her that i need to download sudser..now when i download sudser and tap on the nitdroid installer icon it jus collapses and nothing happens...any suggestions as to wht more i can do?

Originally Posted by toxicated View Post
i downloaded the installer as i followed the insturctions,but then it was asking me for a pwd now,but then i read her that i need to download sudser..now when i download sudser and tap on the nitdroid installer icon it jus collapses and nothing happens...any suggestions as to wht more i can do?
I uploaded a fixed version, look at my first post, or a few posts back.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid