Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
I went to the log file: /home/user/.mycontacts/log.txt but there is nothing in there indicating a phone number or anything. It has a lot of my infortions including my gmail account info, my skype id, my ovi id, etc. Half way through, it has over 200 lines of "(DBG) Online Account: "google-talk" - status: "" " to the end of the page.

BTW, the version I am using is 27.
For ANY call that the application process you should find a line "(DBG) coming call: " followed by the phone number. The following lines will tell you how the application reacted to the call. If the call was rejected you will find a message like "phone number is black listed: auto reject call".

Please keep me posted.

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
For ANY call that the application process you should find a line "(DBG) coming call: " followed by the phone number. The following lines will tell you how the application reacted to the call. If the call was rejected you will find a message like "phone number is black listed: auto reject call".

Please keep me posted.
Interesting. Is there a particular way to set it up to receive all those informations because mine is just displaying "(DBG) Online Account: "google-talk" - status: "" ", even after reboot. I tried calling myself again but the same information shows up. Here is some of my settings:
Call/SMS Routing -> Local -> Added all (Skype, Google voice, SkypeOut,Cellular, Phone App, ViCaR(D-Bus).

Should I remove some of those?

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Interesting. Is there a particular way to set it up to receive all those informations because mine is just displaying "(DBG) Online Account: "google-talk" - status: "" ", even after reboot. I tried calling myself again but the same information shows up. Here is some of my settings:
Call/SMS Routing -> Local -> Added all (Skype, Google voice, SkypeOut,Cellular, Phone App, ViCaR(D-Bus).

Should I remove some of those?
The only setting that will have any effect is the "Monitor incoming calls". Try to shutdown the application and start it again so it will create a new log file and then call your # from another phone. The log will have information about all the steps.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
can it be done... having Mycontact2 as widget on homescreen....

is this thread closed ....from almost 2 months none even replyed back or updated it.. ???

I am still here

MyContacts2 as widget: it can be done but hasn't been done.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
I am still here

MyContacts2 as widget: it can be done but hasn't been done.

can you do it please... i know its not difficult for you. if you find some free time then please do it... appreciate your effort...

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Netherlands
fcrochik i notice when contact without country code (#31 ect) and click on it i got error no route to this nummer. With country code it work fine

is this know problem?

Does your portrait mode work? It remains landscape no matter what I chose in orientation setting.

Originally Posted by similize View Post
Does your portrait mode work? It remains landscape no matter what I chose in orientation setting.
On the official maemo pr1.3 image works. I haven't tried with the CSSU.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900: