Active Topics

Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
for real?
same posts just half an hour apart?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
that's the way she rolls

because he just answered the first half of my post...i really needed to kno the latter part...about the battery graph thing

EDIT: getting a weird new problem..the standby time is very good.i slept with 68 and after 3hrs it was still 68.but after tht i played angry birds 2 levels and browsed for 10mins.charge went down to 64.then i put my phone on standby.after 10mins of standby it showed 62.after 5mins it showed 63 and after few mins later it showed 60. note: my cell was standby after 64

Last edited by trisha02; 2011-08-17 at 21:13.

trisha02
simply Psychiatric patient

btw wanna sell your N900
i would buy it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
trisha02
simply Psychiatric patient

btw wanna sell your N900
i would buy it
if anyone asks anythng u guys dont get irritated but when i have a question it irritates you people...y? wat is der to b a psychatric patient? i cant evn ask questions if i have?
y do u want to buy my N900..what abt yours?
and instead of buying my one.can u help me wid my problem.i just bought a new batter of 1430 mAh

The Following User Says Thank You to trisha02 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 154 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Lima-Perú
thanks again for all this magic!
now I only need Whatsapp cuz everybody non n900 user are using it :P

The Following User Says Thank You to Arrancamos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
if anyone asks anythng u guys dont get irritated but when i have a question it irritates you people...y? wat is der to b a psychatric patient? i cant evn ask questions if i have?
and instead of buying my one.can u help me wid my problem.i just bought a new batter of 1430 mAh
Why are you writing in sms speach? and as far as batterygraph percentage mistakes, i wouldnt worry too much about it.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ayle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
karam ive had a problem. im searching for what i installed that couldve cause the problem. like when i open my conversations, it opens fine but if i quickly open it again after closing, it doesnt open. if i open again it still doesnt open. if i wait n open after a while then it opens. same is with phone and contacts app. please tell me by any chance can this be cause by the speed or battery patch? because i have installed a lot of thing and am searching what might have cause the problem.

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
zurrian101 this may happen if you have a lot of contacts/sms
but defenitly not from speepatch or betterypatch
cause that doesn't happen with me

The Following User Says Thank You to karam For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
Because you type like a mongo and your questions are inane, poorly formed and unanswerable. They are unanswerable not because they have no answer but because you don't even read the responses.

You are like a crocodile. A huge mouth to talk but with no ears to listen.

I had to say it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe