Notices

[QUOTE=lingling92;1071375]Sooo... I added a media player widget to the iphone lockscreen of laith.m.y:

copy the whole folder (Images) to /opt/qtlockscreen/default/
copy QtLockscreen.ini to /home/user/.config/sakya/
copy Helvetica Neue.ttf to /usr/share/fonts/

copy demarlockscreen to /home/user/MyDocs/
(you can put the media player buttons into another place, but then you will have to change the path in the QtLockscreen.ini...)

Download iphone themed lockscreen with media player widget

for germans:
if you want e.g. Dienstag 16. August (der punkt!) then change:
DateFormat="dddd dd MMMM" to DateFormat="dddd dd. MMMM"

@laith.m.y:

hey how do i change the background wallpaper. ive installed it the way u instructed and its awsome its just that the background is plain grey
and the "day\date section" is in ARABIC please tell me a way to change that too. thanks

hey how do i change the background wallpaper. ive installed it the way u instructed and its awsome its just that the background is plain grey
and the "day\date section" is in ARABIC please tell me a way to change that too. thanks

hey romiiio can u help me please
how do i change the background wallpaper. ive installed it the way lingling92 instructed and its awsome its just that the background is plain grey

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I am 100% sure, that posting the same stuff every other minute, just addressing to differernt ppl won't help you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
@haroon Welcome to the forums. Please don't spam, one post is enough. Also, try reading through the threads and the wiki page, as those questions have been answered multiple times.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Oh there's a Wiki. Now all that's needed there is a diagram about what has to be added to / substracted from what, value-wise. (For placement of widgets/ boxes / texts). I just figured out some links between values today. Maybe i will do it if nobody is quicker than me.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by qw3rty View Post
Can't you just place the image off screen in landscape (say PosL="1000,1000" :P) or size 0? That's what I usually do with other widgets, I duplicate them and use one for portrait and one for landscape.
thanx
I will try it

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Yes, there's a wiki but I don't have time to write on it.
It should contain IMHO a list af all available widgets and a list all settings for each widget.

I can write the list of widgets and of settings, but someone else should write it to the wilki.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
I could do; but not today. Together with the diagram regarding size / position relationships.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
@haroon

the background picture can be done two ways!
1) open xterminal
root
leafpad /home/user/.config/sakya/QtLockscreen.ini
then go to the bit where it says background wallpaper and change the file path according to where your wallpaper is what you want to have for eg. if the pic is in default images folder then
/home/user/MyDocs/.images/ name of the file you want as background
2) using filebox copy the wallpaper to
/home/opt/qtlockscreen/default/image/
BTW if there is no image folder in default folder then create it also double check using the .ini file as this is what your background file path is and change the name of the background file to correct name in .ini
once done killall qtlockscreen in xterminal
voila done!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share