Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
Yup but i updated the link to megaupload its working fine !
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
Attachment 21997 Attachment 21998
sorry dude... still can't get it when i click on your link
Malaysian N900 user!!!

anyone?
Originally Posted by p900 View Post
I am trying to install xplane with webos games.
I am seeing the following for more than 12 hours as I didn't stop the progress.

Step 1: Checking available space... OK
Step 2: Extracting game info... OK
step 3: Prepare directories... OK
step 4: Unpack archive (it may take a while)...

there are two arrows going round and round for more than 12 hours.
is there anything wrong? should I keep waiting? how much time it normally takes for the installation?

thanks

@p900

12 hours is definitely not right. Takes mine about 10 minutes for Heroes of Sparta, which fairly hefty. Any issues with other ipk files?

This is the MOST USELESS APPLICATION Made by any NOOB. i Installed latest Webos Game manager 0.6.9, and downloaded 3 Game ipk files of 317 mb and pasted in the Downloads dir:

com.gameloft.app.asphalt5_1.1.4_all.ipk

com.gameloft.app.avatar_1.0.4_all.ipk

com.gameloft.app.nova_1.0.9_all.ipk

When i opened Webos Game manager, It detected all 3 files.
When i clicked Install, it kept on saying "Extracting Game info" and after 45 sec it said "Failed Cannot parse JSON: /usr/bin/gnu/tar: Removing leading `/"... blablabla" = it showed this STUPID NOOB Error for 2 games ASPHALT5 AND AVATAR, wheres NOVA GOT INSTALLED Correctly, and when i clicked PLAY, hahahah, NOTHING OPENED, no game nothing, I tried to open the game through terminal, haha, got same error, game didnt open. and then i uninstalled that NOOB nova game and the MOST STUPID APP MADE WEBOF GAMES MANAGER.

This author is fooling us by creating this app so that people dont get to play webos game, and so that ppl get irritated and leave.

My N900 has LATEST UPDATED Software and OS till date. I update my N900 through Nokia Suite.

I hope you people dont get FOOLED by this app. as it will give nothing but TROUBLE. only way to install and play the Webos games is through MANUAL INSTALL OF WEBOS GAMES DEB FILE. heres the link: http://www.noeman.org/gsm/maemo-game...game-n900.html

Thanks friends,
Nadeem

from those mediafire links on that site http://www.noeman.org/gsm/maemo-game...game-n900.html
, you have to copy the DEB file name and google it, you will get DIRECT LINK for downloads, for example:

mediafire.com/?uabzpxd74hdwofz]AsphaltHD-deb.rar

SO GOOGLE THIS FROM THAT LINK

AsphaltHD-deb.rar

GOT IT?

Enjoy friends,
Nadeem

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by NokiaN900_ADVANCE_USER View Post
[B]This is the MOST USELESS APPLICATION Made by any NOOB.
Why bother mate writing such silly things? "Useless" is your post, we all appreciate hard work divan has put into this application... Yes, it's not perfect but it works for most games and makes whole process a lot easier. So shut up and go along in silence or DO something to make it work.

The problem you have encountered seems to be happening to people using newer versions of IPKs than the ones divan was aiming for when releasing the app, including me. Unfortunately I never really had time to investigate the problem, I suppose we all have to work and have a bit of social life. If you're not grown enough to understand the benefits N900 can provide then buy yourself PSP and leave this forum.

Cheers,

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sEKI For This Useful Post:
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
I don't know why, but I did never installed WebOS GM. I prefer to install DEB games instead of IPKs but there are some IPKs games which works so maybe you did not have luck!!

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Italy
This is the MOST USELESS APPLICATION Made by any NOOB.

When i clicked Install, it kept on saying "Extracting Game info" and after 45 sec it said "Failed Cannot parse JSON: /usr/bin/gnu/tar: Removing leading `/"... blablabla" = it showed this STUPID NOOB Error for 2 games
Well you don't seem to be a very "advanced" user as per your nickname if you're not able to understand a simple commandline error.
Before spitting **** onto other work maybe you should kindly ask for info and help and/or contribute yourself to optimize that work.
Last (but not least) please SWITCH OFF THAT BOLD FONT and avoid being so rude!
Thank you in advance.
P.S. I installed WebOS Games Manager and every game I tried installed fine and works as expected

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Dubai
This is the MOST USELESS APPLICATION Made by any NOOB. i Installed latest Webos Game manager 0.6.9, and downloaded 3 Game ipk files of 317 mb and pasted in the Downloads dir:

com.gameloft.app.asphalt5_1.1.4_all.ipk

com.gameloft.app.avatar_1.0.4_all.ipk

com.gameloft.app.nova_1.0.9_all.ipk

When i opened Webos Game manager, It detected all 3 files.
When i clicked Install, it kept on saying "Extracting Game info" and after 45 sec it said "Failed Cannot parse JSON: /usr/bin/gnu/tar: Removing leading `/"... blablabla" = it showed this STUPID NOOB Error for 2 games ASPHALT5 AND AVATAR, wheres NOVA GOT INSTALLED Correctly, and when i clicked PLAY, hahahah, NOTHING OPENED, no game nothing, I tried to open the game through terminal, haha, got same error, game didnt open. and then i uninstalled that NOOB nova game and the MOST STUPID APP MADE WEBOF GAMES MANAGER.

This author is fooling us by creating this app so that people dont get to play webos game, and so that ppl get irritated and leave.

My N900 has LATEST UPDATED Software and OS till date. I update my N900 through Nokia Suite.

I hope you people dont get FOOLED by this app. as it will give nothing but TROUBLE. only way to install and play the Webos games is through MANUAL INSTALL OF WEBOS GAMES DEB FILE. heres the link: http://www.noeman.org/gsm/maemo-game...game-n900.html

Thanks friends,
Nadeem

Seriously!!!!!

I'm not a programmer, not even an "advanced user" but every game I tried with this app worked! Plus, can't you see the number of people who said that it works with them?! Doesn't that tell you that the problem is with you?!
So please don't blame the people who are trying to make your life easier!
And oh why don't you try to make a better app if you don't like it?!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ShahoOod For This Useful Post:
LOL@ NokiaN900_ADVANCED_LOSER throwing his toys out of the pram! He probably does not realise that instructions he posted to got their info from this very forum.

Oh and please do not post links for software with the intent of piracy here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy