Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
The keys are shown in hex form?

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 221 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I'm also not getting any results after a scan.
What am I missing here?
goViihde, an Elisa Viihde client for N9
Shortcut Stash Home Screen Widget

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
maybe cuz ur phone is not capturing any data.. I'm facing this problem.. The scan keeps going but #data is 0.. Anyone?

I'm experiencing problems with the built in RSS reader after installing Cleven. The RSS reader won't startup anymore. Just hangs with a black screen eating all CPU.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I uninstalled Cleven and aircrak-ng but it did not help.
Looks like I'm in for a reflash...

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
maybe cuz ur phone is not capturing any data.. I'm facing this problem.. The scan keeps going but #data is 0.. Anyone?
well there two reason why you couldn't capture any data...

1.The AP is not active....
2.No other clients is connecting to the AP....

you need to make sure the AP is active & there a clients connected to the AP if you want to capture the data....
it will take time capturing any data from AP that is active without any clients connecting to it....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 70 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico City
Can someone make a video on Youtube or list instructions of how to run this program? No matter what I try,(load drivers or upload drivers...monitor..disable monitor..) I get..." ERROR: Canont scan for available networks. The drivers or the interface are not to the correct state. Please configure them from the available menu option." I really appreciate the help. Thanks guys.
R.

The Following User Says Thank You to raulito For This Useful Post:
i had that problem too but it turns out my power kernel version was too low. i upgraded to v47 and it works out great now! only problem is my fcam drivers got messed up but thats not a big del to mw

Originally Posted by lvlonkey View Post
i had that problem too but it turns out my power kernel version was too low. i upgraded to v47 and it works out great now! only problem is my fcam drivers got messed up but thats not a big del to mw
What the...?! Does this program need power kernel in order to work?
I did not see that in the introduction of the app.

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Saturn thank you for the new great gui, few points
wpa deauthenticate does not work, wep networks with spaces does not work, on exit we do not have the option to unload/disable the injection drivers and monitor mode, you have to load the app to do so then exit again (an option on exit to unload the above will be more helpful), will be very nice if in the next version can be added an option for wep hidden networks too.
Very nice clean layout cannot wait for the next version.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
Ok guys any step by step instructions for my case would be greatley appreciated.

I currently have faircrack 0.3, which required the lxp drivers to be placed MyDocs directory, with the faircrack folder. If i want to install this, what should i do next (knowing that it would mess up my faircrack installation, but i am willing to do that).

Random Queries
1- This may sound a bit nooby, i havent updated my kernel for quite some time, if i want to update my kernel to power kernel 47, what should i do?

2- I have maemo community ssu, would it affect the installation procedure in any way?

3- If i update the kernel, would the lxp driver installation would get affected in any way?

4- Plus in faircrack after selecting a specific network, we had to click on monitor, followed by authentication, and then on start capture. What do we have to do with cleven?

Once again step by step instructions for installing this, in presence of faircrack,

Last edited by SalmanAbbas; 2011-08-06 at 17:48.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver