Active Topics

hi ALL EXPERT I M NEW HERE SORRY IF I POST IN WRONG SECTION!
i have a question i m going to start install Anroid on my paltalk device before i do i have some question after install important for me only skype and paltalk messenger.can i run both chat clinets??
and how can i install Anroid i found alot of Guide can any one tell how to install correctly i dont have any experinace wth linux (commands)
thnx IN Advance
Regard
kamii
eace:

64 viwes but nobody want to reply
*push*

At the same time? If on maemo maybe but on android i doubt it!

Hmmm android on emmc is a good way to go, just read through that, so easy!

http://wiki.maemo.org/Nitdroid_easy_install_on_EMMC

The Following User Says Thank You to Catacylsm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by kamii View Post
hi ALL EXPERT i dont have any experinace wth linux (commands)

eace:

Then you have made a grievous error in purchasing a Linux phone.

I will point out that your utter failure at typing even a simple legible request for assistance demonstrates an inability to grasp the importance of case, syntax, and punctuation. All are skills found to be useful when inputting Linux commands.

I would kindly recommend that purchase an Android device or iPhone as soon as possible to save yourself the inevitable frustration of owning a pocket sized Linux computer like the N900.

Last edited by cddiede; 2011-07-26 at 19:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
no i dont want to run two appliaction same time.
as i say i m a big fan ofpaltalk @ maemo its not possibal to run paltalk
can i run paltalk on nitdroid?????
thnx for your reply

Last edited by kamii; 2011-07-26 at 20:14. Reason: n

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Then you have made a grievous error in purchasing a Linux phone.

I will point out that your utter failure at typing even a simple legible request for assistance demonstrates an inability to grasp the importance of case, syntax, and punctuation. All are skills found to be useful when inputting Linux commands.

I would kindly recommend that purchase an Android device or iPhone as soon as possible to save yourself the inevitable frustration of owning a pocket sized Linux computer like the N900.
thnx for your tips!
nobody is perfect everyone learning by doing
i hope u get me:d

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
You wil always get some smart arse replies on this forum but for the moment I would avoid installing nitroid until you are more familiar with x terminal. Skype should be installed already, as for paltalk, I don't know. Is the an app for web os? That might work with preenv. Gtalk is installed aswell. You definitely didn't get the wrong phone bt the way. I have no idea about linux but have managed to follow some tutorials and some worked and some didn't. Good luck with your new toy.

The Following User Says Thank You to king Ralphred For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
You wil always get some smart arse replies on this forum but for the moment I would avoid installing nitroid until you are more familiar with x terminal. Skype should be installed already, as for paltalk, I don't know. Is the an app for web os? That might work with preenv. Gtalk is installed aswell. You definitely didn't get the wrong phone bt the way. I have no idea about linux but have managed to follow some tutorials and some worked and some didn't. Good luck with your new toy.
Thnx for reply bro
paltalk have a app for iphone ,Anroid and blackberry
there is an otherway" paltalk express "its like a web messnger
i m changing my os only for paltalk if someone tested paltalk on nitdroid it will help full for me

Last edited by kamii; 2011-07-26 at 20:38.

someone tested paltalk on nitdroid it will help full for me ???