Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
2150mAh battery tested
And of course it is nowhere near it's target

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
So nobody found any interesting battery's lately claiming more then 1320mAh BUT less then 1900mAh hehe

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
I think you just tested them all lol. BTW i tested Maxximus battery (claiming 1600 mAh), but it was only ~1250 mAh. Cause its 2 bucks more expensive that christgift's one, and mainly available to polish people (they can send abroad, but shipping price is even higher then 0_o), I didn't considered that it's worth mentioning here. Unless You want to add it for historical reasons
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I think you just tested them all lol. BTW i tested Maxximus battery (claiming 1600 mAh), but it was only ~1250 mAh. Cause its 2 bucks more expensive that christgift's one, and mainly available to polish people (they can send abroad, but shipping price is even higher then 0_o), I didn't considered that it's worth mentioning here. Unless You want to add it for historical reasons
I know that you test them properly so pm med the details like i post them in post #1 and ill add it with a note that you tested it, credit given the right place

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
So, how are we currently going about buying Mugen covers?

Originally Posted by 5spdvl View Post
So, how are we currently going about buying Mugen covers?
+1 on this. Getting fed up of having to swap my batteries over.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk
Winner battery so far is Scud 1420mAh@1510mAh from aliexpress.com
Thanks very much for doing these reviews. I have now purchased one of these, transaction was great and delivery was really quick; even came Royal Mail Recorded Delivery! Works great

Originally Posted by Atarii View Post
+1 on this. Getting fed up of having to swap my batteries over.

Thanks very much for doing these reviews. I have now purchased one of these, transaction was great and delivery was really quick; even came Royal Mail Recorded Delivery! Works great
Can't really help on the mugen covers, but i will try to order as many as possible and then sell them to maemo users.

Your welcome

hello everyone
so i am very happy with my scud double bat mod :d
i have attached 2 graphs please dr_frost have a look on them
almost after a month using these batteries i am feeling that battery capacity is getting lower, dr_frost is it possible that this soon the batteries are getting weak? need your guidance.

p.s- i need to get my n900 to the charger after 2 days:d if moderately used, if less used then 4 days:P
Attached Images

Looks good, i charge ever second day to in general and i only get 3 days max, but this might be due to me not imposing any power saving features......

As for Mugen Cover, I can help buying it - ho ever, it must be send to my address first, then re-sent to final destination, so it'll be regular price + shipping (of course without any profit for me, just to be clear in this matter). For European people, it shouldn't be too expensive - US folks may be less interested, ho ever, due to high over-ocean sending prices

// Edit

I would be posting from Poland.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-07-19 at 00:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc