It is sluggish from last week. I have a lot of data in N900 mydocs\, does this cause problem? I attached a conkey screenshot below. Thanks
Attached Images

do you use swappolube or cssu?

Originally Posted by asyik View Post
do you use swappolube or cssu?
No I don't use those two software

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
use swappolube & try the CSSU..search the forums

Also u can use the Optimise N900 script in this forum to make ur N900 smoother...

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Also, many widgets+shortcuts in the same screen will make it clumsy. How is the status of your screens(Widgets+Shortcut ration on each)? Or you talk about opening programs and running and whatnot that from nowhere got clumsy?
In my system from nowhere sometimes the image-tracker will start from nothing, but I got a week of "clumsyness" that passed without I doing anything.

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bristol, UK
I usually reboot my N900 after about a week of uptime, otherwise everything gets pretty sluggish.

I haven't found anything in the memory stats to indicate why, but it happens anyway.

It sometimes bothers me a bit, but then I regain my sense of perspective and chill out

Yesterday I did reboot, but still sluggish. Today I reboot again, everything is smooth. Don't know what's the reason causes the problem.

Originally Posted by spanner View Post
I usually reboot my N900 after about a week of uptime, otherwise everything gets pretty sluggish.

I haven't found anything in the memory stats to indicate why, but it happens anyway.

It sometimes bothers me a bit, but then I regain my sense of perspective and chill out