subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /tmp/bootimg.deb
dpkg-deb: `/tmp/modules.deb' is not a debian format archive
dpkg: error processing /tmp/modules.deb (--install):
 subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /tmp/modules.deb
Installation finished. Please reboot your device.
Possibly because /tmp only has 1MB of space and cannot download the whole file (or something) Change the script to point somewhere else. i.e. /opt/tmp (assuming there is a /opt/tmp)

If you cannot do that just hang back a couple of hours while It chugs through autobuilder, then download from the repo.

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
i am not desperate to brick my device..i installed kernel power 47 thru app manager.like installed the enhanced kernel power and settings from there..then when i installed nitdroid kernel power 47 was gone..then after googling a lot i finally managed to install it back..jst that way i want to install the kernel power 48 from the app manager or update it thru xterminal. i jst want an easier way.since m following this forum frm a long tym i c that nw evrybody is not facing any prob.is it fully stable.i dint understand how to install all those scripts.jst wanted few commands if its possible.and wanted to kno thae advantages.whether it is still satble or not..thats it.

Autobuilder is working back again, so probably it's just matter of hours, before it'll hit repos. Anyway, in other topic, there was info that only webpage uploading was down, and manual solutions worked.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
I just don't get it. WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO BRAKE YOUR N900???
am not desperate to brick my device..i installed kernel power 47 thru app manager.like installed the enhanced kernel power and settings from there..then when i installed nitdroid kernel power 47 was gone..then after googling a lot i finally managed to install it back..jst that way i want to install the kernel power 48 from the app manager or update it thru xterminal. i jst want an easier way.since m following this forum frm a long tym i c that nw evrybody is not facing any prob.is it fully stable.i dint understand how to install all those scripts.jst wanted few commands if its possible.and wanted to kno thae advantages.whether it is still satble or not..thats it.

not announced as safe yet???:P:P

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
not announced as safe yet???:P:P
WFT?? You are stupid? I do not have a time to test. This is version for testers. Last month a lot of users ask when I release new builds, so I relased untested version for testers.

If testers say it is stable I can push it to extras-devel. But I do not have time to install it into my N900

I do not want to push not working software into extras-devel!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
To Pali:

I installed for couple of days, nil problem observed. Reboot problem is solved I think, no crash no hang, battery consumption seem no change
, you did a good job already.

I dont know why so many ppl ask stable or not, why dont test yourself.....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
To Pali:

I installed for couple of days, nil problem observed. Reboot problem is solved I think, no crash no hang, battery consumption seem no change
, you did a good job already.

I dont know why so many ppl ask stable or not, why dont test yourself.....
Hi Pali,

Same on my side .

No problems occured since I have installed it ...

Thanks and keep up the good work !!!

A++

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@pali: did you enable DSP patch?

@all others - if answer to the above is YES, are you still able to watch all videos, make video calls, record videos with camera, etc...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
yes, your (I think second) DSP kernel patch is enabled.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou