Notices

How I can change the bluetooth and headphone icons in statusbar? and bluetooth icon in status menu?

just want to ask?? what's the diferrence between this icon pack and symbian anna icon pack

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by santiagoruel13 View Post
just want to ask?? what's the diferrence between this icon pack and symbian anna icon pack
1. this icon take from harmattam sdk, u see different in iconography
see different :http://www.developer.nokia.com/Resou...e-summary.html

2. this icon more polite ( my goal still in WIP )
3. this icon add more
4.this icon using harmattan template different one from symbian
Attached Images

Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

The Following User Says Thank You to cloud596 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Dhaka
thank you very much for this awesome icon pack. my N900 is revived with this icon pack. i would like to give some suggestions.

icon needed for these applications:
1. Presence VNC
2. NetStory
3. PackageView
4. TinySmb

please change the battery icon and "x terminal" apps icon. im using the default battery icon. it is much better. Please change color of the icons in file manager. try blue or green. headphone icon is very small. given some battery icon examples.

please check the icon in the resolution settings in default camera apps. there the 3.5m widescreen resolution icon says 1.3m

thanks again
Attached Images

Last edited by carbonjha; 2011-07-09 at 15:14.

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
a better groupsms icon would be nice as well

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
Where are "Settings" menu icons located? I want to use Symbian Anna icons for the "Settings" menu with the Harmattan pack. I found several icons in the 48x48 folder, so I copied all icons starting with "control" to Harmattan. But when I rebooted, I noticed that about 1/3 are still the black and white Harmattan pack icons instead of the colorful Symbian Anna icons.

Please advise. Thanks.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Excellent work, thanks man!

I disagree with you, i found the harmattan battery icon much better than the default one.

Originally Posted by carbonjha View Post
thank you very much for this awesome icon pack. my N900 is revived with this icon pack. i would like to give some suggestions.

icon needed for these applications:
1. Presence VNC
2. NetStory
3. PackageView
4. TinySmb

please change the battery icon and "x terminal" apps icon. im using the default battery icon. it is much better. Please change color of the icons in file manager. try blue or green. headphone icon is very small. given some battery icon examples.

please check the icon in the resolution settings in default camera apps. there the 3.5m widescreen resolution icon says 1.3m

thanks again

The Following User Says Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Dhaka
@diegofigueroa
different people have different choices.

i fixed the 3.5m widescreen resolution icon of the default camera apps resolution settings.

copy the icon in the folder /home/opt/usr/share/icons/harmattan-icons-pack/48x48/hildon
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carbonjha For This Useful Post:
Thats exactly why i stated my disagreement, those customizations should be made by each user, otherwise cloud596 will never end changing icons to satisfy everyone.

Originally Posted by carbonjha View Post
@diegofigueroa
different people have different choices.

i fixed the 3.5m widescreen resolution icon of the default camera apps resolution settings.

copy the icon in the folder /home/opt/usr/share/icons/harmattan-icons-pack/48x48/hildon

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post: