Active Topics

i installer the power kernel settings then the multiboot and now my n900 is stucked in the multiboot menu in the startup and does'nt work ..... how to fix it????

----------

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
o really im stuck here is the community alive !!!?

Reflash the kernel of the device, create an .item file in /etc/multiboot (something like that) for kernel-power. Think there's a package in the repositories to do it for you named "multiboot-kernel-power".

@vi_

Every time I see you comment in a thread, I know that I'll need some popcorn.

@rebelnoob

You waited 6 minutes to declare the death of the community? Perhaps it's such a simple solution that has been answered so many times, they can't be bothered to repeat themselves.

Do people not know of Google? That fabled website that provides so much knowledge to the people that can actually be bothered to look themselves.

Last edited by Reffyyyy; 2011-06-30 at 14:22.

ooh nooo if i reflash it again i'll lose all my apps and settings !! any soft solution..?

Originally Posted by rebelnoob View Post
ooh nooo if i reflash it again i'll lose all my apps and settings !! any soft solution..?
Yes, just reflash the kernel, not the rootfs.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reffyyyy For This Useful Post: