Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
MAG can do anything ™

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
This works flawlessly for me thank you, it's little things like this that keep making me appreciate my n900 more and more. Thanks once more MAG & VEN, and btw have you received an N950 yet because surely you (and the CSSU team) deserve one . Keep up the great work!

Posts: 780 | Thanked: 855 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Battery indicator, anyone?

I'm willing to contribute some graphics.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joppu For This Useful Post:
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this. Possibility of adding a code to unlock? Draw pattern, number code etc would be good. I know there is the built in lock which involves actually locking via pressing the power button and selecting the lock option however this is a bit pants.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dekor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
was gonna request the above

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Originally Posted by dekor View Post
Possibility of adding a code to unlock? Draw pattern.
The draw pattern is the only thing I like about Android OS, would be so cool on Maemo

Originally Posted by TheBurek View Post
It's ".images" not "Images". And I guess you're missing ".jpg" at the end.
See even after getting the command correct and killing the enhanced-lockscreen process and reopening it I still get no background.

Should the nano .config/MohammadAG line not relate to phone name/user name or is this a generic config file used only be enhanced-lockscreen?

Sorry meant to say I still get the default background.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by dekor View Post
See even after getting the command correct and killing the enhanced-lockscreen process and reopening it I still get no background.

Should the nano .config/MohammadAG line not relate to phone name/user name or is this a generic config file used only be enhanced-lockscreen?
It will always be in ~/.config/MohammadAG (with MohammadAG being the vendor of the software)

Ok using file explorer I could see that the given commands were not creating the .config file in /home/user/.config/MohammadAG folder. So I changed code to have this full string and can now see config file in this directory but still stuck with default display after killing and starting it.