Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I guess that nokia will give a meego device a higher price than windows phone, plus slightly better hw. N9 not only fighting iOS and android, but nokia as well.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
OMG! its doesnt have HWKBD!
Harlow said that there would be Windows Phones available so this wont be the only one on launch.
Though don't really care. I don't mind WP at all, but what Nokia is doing at the moment is really pushing me away from WP.

I so hope dsmobile is wrong and i can pick up N9 Q3 and not wait for some Windows Phones to be ready first.

Last edited by tissot; 2011-06-23 at 22:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Brainwaching of the engineers has started. I hope they smarted engineers leaves this broken company or doesnt start work for WPsuck.

Btw. I dont think its a leak. If it was a leak we should see the full film where everyone buuu at Mr Flop

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Harlow said that there would Windows Phones available so this wont be the only one on launch.
Though don't really care. I don't mind WP at all, but what Nokia is doing at the moment is really pushing me away from WP.

I so hope dsmobile is wrong and i can pick up N9 Q3 and not wait for some Windows Phones to be ready first.
The ideal scenario would be for the phones being similar enough to "transplant" MeeGo to a WP7 phone with keyboard.

Vínculos interesantes si nos visitas por primera vez (en inglés): New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Si te puedo ayudar con cualquier otra cosa, sólo dilo!

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ P.A.
Let em try to jam it down my throat here in the U.S. I'm buying the N9 anyway.....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scapegoat845 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Let em try to jam it down my throat here in the U.S. I'm buying the N9 anyway.....
LOL! Exactly. It'll be hilarious if one of my friends comes to me and say Hey I got Nokia phone! and I'll be like oh yeah check mine it's Nokia N9. He'll WTF! I WANT THAT! but hell either way I'm getting N9 anyway Nokia and MSFT can go bonk each other as long as I can have N9 in my hands.

The Following User Says Thank You to zb88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
This square crap UI is so hideously ugly.
I already hate it on my xboxes with a passion....
haters gonna hate, i guess.
i really like the simplistic approach of the wp7-ui.

Originally Posted by droll View Post
FOR GOODNESS' SAKE ELOPPPPPPPPPPPPP READ THE SHARE PRICES AND STOP BEING SO ARROGANT.

N9 launch = people like
WP7 = people don't like.
people = nokia's market. nokia's $$$. nokia's future.
he is working for Microsoft he doesnt care...

But I am also pissed :@

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by msa View Post
haters gonna hate, i guess.
i really like the simplistic approach of the wp7-ui.
Haters will always hate. The title should change. That phone is not a N9, they only look similar.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I think the lists are correct, since my country is on the harmattan list . But I wonder. How did nokia come up with the lists... I would want to be in that meeting where they decided that
Very simple. WP7 has no language packs ready for those countrys who will get Maemo (sweden for example)

And I guess finish doesnt want crapOS from America ...yet.... until they have been brainwached as the rest of the world will

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: