Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
One supplier could create quite the lucrative black market in Dali devices..
If anyone happens to procure one.....

Originally Posted by Brock View Post
i have seen a pic from K123s device (in highres ) the barcode is in the same line with the clock, just a little bit higher and in the corner is the serial of the proto device
Clock??????

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Been so hungry for a new device that I like most am willing to overlook the lack of hkb just to get a taste of harmattan/meego. Android has disappointed/bored us and we need more customisation!

Bring on full throttle meego!

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
No matter how the N9 ends up, the big thing tomorrow will be S40.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
No matter how the N9 ends up, the big thing tomorrow will be S40.
So far I am pretty disappointed. Average looking, No keyboard, FOSS drivers, no small plasma accelerator. The camera area got easily scratched.

This would be my question to Elop/Nokia:

With Symbia you had a problem of a cheap device essentially providing the same experience as your top of the line model. Why buy a $500 device when the $300 gives me more or less the same? How will you avoid this with WP, and would it not be worth re-considering Meego as a way to provide such differentiation within your own device portfolio at the highest end?

The Following User Says Thank You to Viipottaja For This Useful Post:
Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by zymo View Post
maybe that hides some barcode, which would identify the leaker.
I think it is not hide the barcode or something, it is just not give out the screen design, which I think is a bit curved out like seen on of the other pots.

Originally Posted by Sampsa View Post
Any specific questions you guys want me to ask from Nokia staff in event tomorrow in Espoo (Nokia HQ). Most likely it will be easier to ask questions there than in Nokia Connection in Singapore.
Not really, just tear the phone from their hands (if they won't let you try it), run for the bathroom, and simply use it for as long as possible before security comes.

We expect a full report. Thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zlatokosi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by volt View Post
Ask about Dali. And if they by happenchance should answer, create a seperate thread for it, cause info in here is too haihtuva. Eh, volatile.
theres been another thread for a while ...

Originally Posted by vivmak View Post
I think it is not hide the barcode or something, it is just not give out the screen design, which I think is a bit curved out like seen on of the other pots.
I think that is the back side, not the screen side, based on rendered images a headphone plug.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland