Any specific questions you guys want me to ask from Nokia staff in event tomorrow in Espoo (Nokia HQ). Most likely it will be easier to ask questions there than in Nokia Connection in Singapore.

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Well i sure hope it does have HDMI, cause if it ain't.. well then it's a device which was already run over by time. No one wants a device like that.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
N9 has leaked. But somewhat missing the slider.

phonearena News, Reviews, Specs
First official shots of the Nokia N9 are leaked - http://www.phonearena.com/news/First...leaked_id19714
http://www.phonearena.com/news/First...leaked_id19714

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by Sampsa View Post
Any specific questions you guys want me to ask from Nokia staff in event tomorrow in Espoo (Nokia HQ). Most likely it will be easier to ask questions there than in Nokia Connection in Singapore.
Ask them if they can sell/give you a n950 (HWKB device) and then you sell/give it to me! :P

The Following User Says Thank You to olympus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by shady View Post
i already apologized, K123 was kind enough to show me the device a few weeks ago.

however it is still my prerogative to be disgusted with the direction they are choosing to go. instead of trailblazing they wanna be an also-ran and follow apple. all well and good, but not for me.

its sad that i have build my own phone because no manufacturer is willing to support a discerning high end consumer.

still, its absurd that maemo has been reduced to pink shells and gimmicks, without replacing the n900, at the very least updating the device.

but again the fcc docs will be unlocked soon, thursday. so im gonna go back in the background. yes, im still reading the whole thread
Well, if I was in the market for a nice candy bar, I might considered it but I would be concerned that like with candy, after the sugar high, there is not much behind it. Nokia has made a major commitment to MS so I do not think this device will have much of an "ecosystem" to support it over the long haul. Nothing like Apple anyways. So while I was hoping for a kb device I could actually get work done on, that had something like easy Debian availible so I could take advantage of the great software, and much of the neat stuff developed by the maemo community I'm afraid that will not happen. Too much of a niche within a niche.

Original:

Designated areas:

Do you see now?

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by Sampsa View Post
Ask about Dali

Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
so jokes are ok
and who decides what is ok and what is not... understand what i want to say

back to topic:

frontcam=gesture control? maybe possible... maybe not...
dude, i just had a breakthrough... imagine nokia hardware excellence and microsoft software excellence when it comes to gesture control! xbox kinect has quite impressive gesture recognition...

I can see it now... I will wave my hand over my nokia and it will automatically play "these are not the droids you were looking for.

The Following User Says Thank You to SAABoy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
Original:

Designated areas:

Do you see now?
maybe that hides some barcode, which would identify the leaker.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zymo For This Useful Post:
Yeah, I am still hopint it will and I would be pleasantly surprised if it did.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland