Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by volt View Post
Back to stocks, now may actually be the ideal time to buy. Or once the panic is starting to near the end.
Read this thread from the beginning. Several people have said the same thing before(me included) just to see the stock fall a few % the day after.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Read this thread from the beginning. Several people have said the same thing before(me included) just to see the stock fall a few % the day after.
I know, but those were pro-Nokians. I'm a Nokia sceptic. Also, I did that whole open ended "when panic stops" thing, just in case

love that picture of Elop and Ballmer. The conversation probably ran something like this...

"I hold in my hand a note from Mr. Ballmer. He has personally assured me that all who invest in the new Nokia w7 phone will experience 'peace in our time'".

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Nokia stock is now trash, but I've found an alternative investment method related to Nokia. Nordicbet is now taking bets on Elop still being Nokia CEO 1.1.2012 (Link). Current odds Yes 1.20, No 3.80.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Whats the odds for Microsoft taking over nokias mobile service? I want to bet.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Whats the odds for Microsoft taking over nokias mobile service? I want to bet.
They don't do that (yet), but they have some bets on Nokia's share price for people who want play with Nokia stock wihout touching that toxic waste.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
no one notice this:

Yes you did, I just missed a section of the thread

Last edited by deadmalc; 2011-06-03 at 11:33.

Originally Posted by deadmalc View Post
no one notice this:

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:NOK

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Nokia stock is now trash, but I've found an alternative investment method related to Nokia. Nordicbet is now taking bets on Elop still being Nokia CEO 1.1.2012 (Link). Current odds Yes 1.20, No 3.80.
Well this assumes that there will be such position as Nokia CEO on 1.1.2012

Originally Posted by deadmalc View Post
no one notice this:

That was 2 days ago. Only a dead cat pounce. Down another 4,5% today in Helsinki stock exchange.

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen