Active Topics

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by vivek4ever View Post
so i conclude do i need to use a usb hub and a usb charger to supply d deficient charge??
ps: plz read inbetween d quote...
Sorry, I can not parse this. You may consider to edit your post to use plain English, and also what is that quote? It looks completely messed up to me.

/j

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

The Following User Says Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Sorry, I can not parse this. You may consider to edit your post to use plain English, and also what is that quote? It looks completely messed up to me.

/j
i ve edited my post..plz go through it...thanks

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by mveplus View Post
Hi Jackjohn, I fas so in a hurry that I compiled something that is already there usbnet.ko, is included by default, so the only thin you need to do is to modprobe usbnet, however this will not make your adapter to work. It's based on
* Davicom DM9601 USB 1.1 10/100Mbps Ethernet devices, but is using chip sr9600 which is the "'same copy" but I do not really know why is not working, may be different registry addressing or similar. Look your source code sr9600.c, second row is the email of the guy that wrote this driver, your best bet is to contact him.
Quick search in google - revile that it has something to do with kernel and architecture AMR ? I look trough the code but as I said before I do not write "C" code so I can not help further...

Greetings, mveplus
Hi, sorry for bothering... but I guess that I have found the way to make the device sunrise 0fe6 8101 t work. Once you managed to compile the thing, I believe you have the file dm9601.h and everything else.

I tried to compile against v46, within n900 itself installing gcc, (the readers are already installed) patching the makefile, etc and etc... well - it didn't work.

SO, would you mind, IF possible, to go to the dm9601.h file and add this line:

DM9601_DEV( “SUNRISING USB Ethernet”, 0×0fe6, 0×8101,
DEFAULT_GPIO_RESET )

(the explanation being here: http://21500.net/?p=616) to that file so that the dm9601.ko it will start to detect the thing by itself? Unless you already did that, and then I'm lost.

Thank you!

i cant connect mouse..i installed hen and bt hid scripts 2..but doesnt connect mouse.i also installed mouse cursor.i followed youtube but the mouse is not moving..plz need help

i cannot connect mouse..i installed hen and bd hid scrips..i opened mouse cursor first.then it appeared.then i opend hen clicked vbus boost on then enumerate.the mouse cursor moved a bit but automatically goes to the bottom right.i hav to drag it with my finger in the middle.then i move the mouse then again the same thing...plz help me.i really want to use usb mouse

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
i cannot connect mouse..i installed hen and bd hid scrips..i opened mouse cursor first.then it appeared.then i opend hen clicked vbus boost on then enumerate.the mouse cursor moved a bit but automatically goes to the bottom right.i hav to drag it with my finger in the middle.then i move the mouse then again the same thing...plz help me.i really want to use usb mouse
No such problems here ... I use h-e-n together with extmou. Mouse cursor moves always as it should, only it is sometimes (rarely) not visible. What do you mean by "open mouse cursor"? For me, mouse curser appears automatically after the mouse is recognised after Enumerate.
Hope that helps. Also, did you try with a different mouse?

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
hello,

Got it all working but my keyboard(low speed usb) can't type special characters and/or numbers in xterm. However in dosbox everything is working fine so I think it must be some setting in keyboard or language. But I dont' know where to look for this problem

Didn't try other applications yet, will do and see if its only xterm or maemo in general...

Originally Posted by GluonBall View Post
No such problems here ... I use h-e-n together with extmou. Mouse cursor moves always as it should, only it is sometimes (rarely) not visible. What do you mean by "open mouse cursor"? For me, mouse curser appears automatically after the mouse is recognised after Enumerate.
Hope that helps. Also, did you try with a different mouse?
She's using bt-hid scripts, and You're using extmou (and probably, extkbd). In bluetooth-hid there was entry in menu for enabling cursor. Anyway, extmou is more stable (even qole stated somewhere that probably only one advantage that bt-hid package have over extkbd and extmou is special support for Easy Debian). So, solution for trisha02 is to replace bluetooth-hid scripts with extkbda and extmou.

Originally Posted by mr_pingu
hello,

Got it all working but my keyboard(low speed usb) can't type special characters and/or numbers in xterm. However in dosbox everything is working fine so I think it must be some setting in keyboard or language. But I dont' know where to look for this problem

Didn't try other applications yet, will do and see if its only xterm or maemo in general...
Again, use extkbd - following manual, You will get to the point where You set correct keyboard layout (using GUI).

/Estel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
ok..i followed ur instructions..i uninstalled hen and installed it again.then i installed it again.i cant find extmou in app manager..from where can i find it?

Last edited by trisha02; 2011-06-21 at 13:28.

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
ok..i followed ur instructions..i uninstalled hen and installed it again.then i installed it again.i cant find extmou in app manager..from where can i find it?
I don't know if it was necessary to uninstall and reinstall h-e-n, but anyway, this thread
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66141
suggests that you should uninstall bt-hid first, if you want to use extmou.
If you cannot find "extmou" try searching for "Mouse support" in the app manager. It should be in the extras-testing repository.

Tags
awesome!, bada rox, h-e-n hostmode, more noise