Notices

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by sandymahrok View Post
hi i install this program but i unable to download in this program when i click download butten it says your download is added to que but i cant find that where is that que and unable to download and i dont get that two icons (menu)&(exit) plz tell me what to do how do i able to download.
you drag down the icon in the top left corner

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
you drag down the icon in the top left corner
a quibbling detail: top right....

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Hi i have a suscription to a youtube channel that has 275 videos, but when i scroll to the end of the list, cutetube doesn't load more videos. Is there a option to load more videos?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Hi i have a suscription to a youtube channel that has 275 videos, but when i scroll to the end of the list, cutetube doesn't load more videos. Is there a option to load more videos?
Additional videos are loaded automatically when you scroll towards the end of the list (total - 5), but it is possible (usually when scrolling while your finger is depressed) to scroll without triggering the loading of more results. The behaviour has been changed for the next release.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
cutetube used to work really well for me but i think the last few updates have brought me some problems.
the main ones i'm having is having searched for the clip i want then and selected it, next screen bring up details of clip. then if i go back to search list it's all empty nothing shows, so go back again to menu screen and that's empty as well only way to solve is to restart and try again. it's even worse when you've searched numerous topics and you have to go back through all the empty screens.

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Additional videos are loaded automatically when you scroll towards the end of the list (total - 5), but it is possible (usually when scrolling while your finger is depressed) to scroll without triggering the loading of more results. The behaviour has been changed for the next release.
But it only loads max 50 videos. Isn't it so?

At least I cannot get it to load more than that.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
cutetube used to work really well for me but i think the last few updates have brought me some problems.
the main ones i'm having is having searched for the clip i want then and selected it, next screen bring up details of clip. then if i go back to search list it's all empty nothing shows, so go back again to menu screen and that's empty as well only way to solve is to restart and try again. it's even worse when you've searched numerous topics and you have to go back through all the empty screens.
I see the same thing and an entirely blank window as well - no control icons etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
@marxian, would like a fix/workaround for this brilliant apllication

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Berlin/Germany
hi marxian,
could you add showing detailed info of how many bytes alread downloaded in the download-window?
Like this f.e. "234567 / 1234567 bytes downloaded"
You could add it between the title and the dl speed, there is too much unused space

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bitrocky For This Useful Post:
I doff my hat to you Mr Marxian - a most beautiful and effective app indeed!

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube