Closed Thread
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by Dante son of Sparda View Post
thanks on a story but I have one more thing to add, when I flashed root I got error CMT flash failed and I tried to flash emmc and root 2x again and the same error everytime and also when I check *#06# there is no IMEI again
this is better! Where is the problem? In nokia care, you are a user without any idea about flash, etc...you only was using your phone and suddenly,surprise! If i were you, I will install the last firmware with nokia software updater and then go to nokia care! Try to show that you ignore all of the flashing options,forums...etc. And if the imei doesnt show...this is a nokia care problem, not yours!

byee

Nokia is not close to me and I think they don't have an service shop in my country. This phone came from USA and I bought it here from other guy.

this thread is getting out of hand why arent the mods doing anything
i say they should close this thread and open a new subdivision called maemo cssu under the OS division

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LTman For This Useful Post:
the nokia warranty is in the imei,so you have to send your phone in that case to US if the phone is from usa. Try call nokia us and tell them where you live and your problem about warranty. Im almost sure that they can offer you a solution

This is all about my problem so lets continue with CSSU

Originally Posted by LTman View Post
this thread is getting out of hand why arent the mods doing anything
i say they should close this thread and open a new subdivision called maemo cssu under the OS division
You are totally right,Im so sorry. Son of Sparda, why you don't open a thread in other section? Im sure you will receive the same and more help!

On topic: any near update ?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yasirrfc View Post
HEY. i found out another bug. when i go to set a song for alarm tone, it says internal errir 'clock closed'. why is this? the songs worked as alarm tones before the update. please help?
thank you
same issue with me

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
waiting for new update
Thank you. I had been wondering.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
hey after updating to ssu, all my applications can rotate into portrait mode. i dont want that. when i lock landscape, then the phone application and the dialling pad are also in landscape only. like when im calling someone, its in landscape. is there anyway to make it the way it was before the ssu update? only the calling and dialling pad in portrait, rest in landscape?
thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade